Page 1 of 1

im hooked

PostPosted: Sat 11.09.2010, 21:56
by spanner
just come back from castle coombe bog stock turbo with carbotech pads very impreesed with handing .with a good set of tyres and chip cant waite :lol:

Re: im hooked

PostPosted: Sat 11.09.2010, 23:18
by steve matthews
Glad you enjoyed. But I don't think this surprises anyone 8)
The chip will only make you want to do it every day :shock:
Steve -w- new lady :m100:

Re: im hooked

PostPosted: Sun 12.09.2010, 09:12
by kenich
I got some vids of you going round! Looked good out there :banana:

Re: im hooked

PostPosted: Sun 12.09.2010, 09:20
by kenich
I wanted to find you but only seen you parked up ready to go on track ( I was walking by with a pram looking lol )

Here are some pics which a mate took...

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Image

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Website link is better here... I struggle to link off the site so I had to host them myself lol

http://pcadcastlecombe11910.fotopic.net ... 19_73.html

Re: im hooked

PostPosted: Sun 12.09.2010, 09:48
by abmunro
I use Photobucket to host all the pics I use on Forums etc

Re: im hooked

PostPosted: Sun 12.09.2010, 15:35
by trig
I watched you as well, looked good going round
I was convinced you had already modified with chip as it looked quick out there 8)

Re: im hooked

PostPosted: Sun 12.09.2010, 19:40
by trig
Some more pics here,,,even a couple of me driving the Saab estate round :oops: