Page 1 of 1

Brands Hatch 2nd December

PostPosted: Mon 11.10.2010, 20:19
by martylemoo
Brands Hatch Indy Thursday 2nd December

Every year a friend and I put on a couple of trackdays for our local Forum/Car Club. We held one at Goodwood in Feb and we have this one on Thursday 2nd December.

Due to a lack of uptake on this day I am offering it to other selected groups mainly VX and Lotus as an opportunity to come and join us. Our days are extremely relaxed, always Open Pitlane and the lowest numbers you will see anywhere.

Total cost is £185 for a max of 30 cars, its not the cheapest but it is the lowest numbers you will find.

You will not get as much tracktime anywhere as you will with this day. We do not run these for profit but purely to offer our members track time.

Any more info can be obtained by mailing me at Islandtrackdays@gmail.com

Re: Brands Hatch 2nd December

PostPosted: Wed 08.12.2010, 09:42
by martylemoo
This day was cancelled due to excessive snow on the circuit, it has been rescheduled for December 20th.

If anyone wishes to come along I can offer them a place at a Christmas deal of just £100, an amazing price with such low numbers of cars.

Re: Brands Hatch 2nd December

PostPosted: Wed 08.12.2010, 20:31
by Monty
Wish i could do it as i haven`t done Brands yet but it`s just to far away. I will one day though

Hope the snow keeps away for the 20th

Re: Brands Hatch 2nd December

PostPosted: Thu 09.12.2010, 23:43
by tonny006
I love Brands and am tempted.
But my track car has no heater,roof or windscreen which is putting me off.

Have a good one :burnout:

Re: Brands Hatch 2nd December

PostPosted: Fri 10.12.2010, 21:50
by martylemoo
My trackcar has no roof or heater either, there will also be a locost there so neither will his ;)

Re: Brands Hatch 2nd December

PostPosted: Sat 11.12.2010, 21:53
by tonny006
martylemoo wrote:My trackcar has no roof or heater either, there will also be a locost there so neither will his ;)


You must be mad!

I hope it warms up for you. :-D