Silverstone offers

An area set aside for the planning of track days, discussions on circuits and to share your good and bad experiences of life in the fast lane.

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

Silverstone offers

Postby Silverghost » Wed 04.05.2011, 21:09

Being too nervous to thrash (or probably trash) my Elan on the track, I bought the Exige experience round the Southern circuit. Which proved to me that I don't belong on the track, but did save a heap of money, given that I was eyeing up the RSR Nurburgring thing.

Point is though, while there, attention was brought to the fact that any cancellations for their various rides can be bought for half price on the day.

So, three laps in the Ferrari 360 (including seeing 125mph on the Hangar Straight) only cost £60 compared to £120, which seemed very pricey, though still cheaper than some of the wife's fashion mistakes.

That's for those of you not wincing at the insurance renewals which have been arriving in the post. Can I interest anyone in a leather raspberry handbag...?
Silverghost

Re: Silverstone offers

Postby Monty » Wed 04.05.2011, 23:23

Silverghost wrote:Can I interest anyone in a leather raspberry handbag...?

Yep, Dico :lol:
Monty
Chunder King!

Return to Circuits & Track Days