Classic & sports car Action day-11th June 2011

An area set aside for the planning of track days, discussions on circuits and to share your good and bad experiences of life in the fast lane.

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

Classic & sports car Action day-11th June 2011

Postby trig » Tue 31.05.2011, 17:49

Anyone going to the Classic action day at Castle Combe on Sat 11th June? http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/eve ... ventID=324

Its only £30 in advance for a track session(£35 on the day) and £8 entrance..

I'll be booking up one track session and maybe another on the day :burnout:
trig
Fanatic

Re: Classic & sports car Action day-11th June 2011

Postby dapinky » Tue 31.05.2011, 18:25

I'll be there - but not with the elan :(

I should have the Triumph out on track though :D

The welding has been done - it don't look too pretty, but is going for an MOT early next week - and at least if the HG goes on that one, i can change it in under 2 hours - i think it'll take me longer to do the elan one :roll:
Dave

Just the one now, but this one's mine! - and it will be finished eventually..... - but also temporary custodian of a project until it is finished enough for Angie to drive it

go on - click this link - you know you want to!
dapinky
LEC Administrator

Location: As far west as you can get in West Wales before you become Irish (Pembroke Dock).

Re: Classic & sports car Action day-11th June 2011

Postby trig » Tue 31.05.2011, 19:08

dapinky wrote:I'll be there - but not with the elan :(

I should have the Triumph out on track though :D

The welding has been done - it don't look too pretty, but is going for an MOT early next week - and at least if the HG goes on that one, i can change it in under 2 hours - i think it'll take me longer to do the elan one :roll:

Thats a shame about the Elan... but very jammy having a spare track car :mrgreen: look forward to seeing your Dolly on track
trig
Fanatic

Return to Circuits & Track Days