Page 1 of 1

Classic & sports car Action day-11th June 2011

PostPosted: Tue 31.05.2011, 17:49
by trig
Anyone going to the Classic action day at Castle Combe on Sat 11th June? http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/eve ... ventID=324

Its only £30 in advance for a track session(£35 on the day) and £8 entrance..


I'll be booking up one track session and maybe another on the day :burnout:

Re: Classic & sports car Action day-11th June 2011

PostPosted: Tue 31.05.2011, 18:25
by dapinky
I'll be there - but not with the elan :(

I should have the Triumph out on track though :D

The welding has been done - it don't look too pretty, but is going for an MOT early next week - and at least if the HG goes on that one, i can change it in under 2 hours - i think it'll take me longer to do the elan one :roll:

Re: Classic & sports car Action day-11th June 2011

PostPosted: Tue 31.05.2011, 19:08
by trig
dapinky wrote:I'll be there - but not with the elan :(

I should have the Triumph out on track though :D

The welding has been done - it don't look too pretty, but is going for an MOT early next week - and at least if the HG goes on that one, i can change it in under 2 hours - i think it'll take me longer to do the elan one :roll:



Thats a shame about the Elan... but very jammy having a spare track car :mrgreen: look forward to seeing your Dolly on track