My first track bump
The video evidence has just arrived on youtube http://youtu.be/6bhr5z9Y4vc
But apart from that it was a fantastic day with some lovely motors on show and the sun was beaming..
I only managed to complete three laps in the Elan before the back went, shame because I was really enjoying myself, , my game plan was to stay out off the way of the track-hacks and I moved over for a few very quick little cars but I had spotted the Dolomite lining up behind me had a front mounted camera so I wonted to keep him behind for a few laps and then I was going to move over ,, the irony was I that as soon as I hit the next straight I was going to move over and allow him through , I just didn't make it to the straight
My car is not too bad and only the rear bumper has paint damage the Dolly suffered more with dented wheel arch...Had a good chat with the owner nice guy and he was perfectly fine..
Pinky happened to be on had for a quick damage assessment, good to see you Dave hope you sorted your starter and more importantly your stereo
But apart from that it was a fantastic day with some lovely motors on show and the sun was beaming..
I only managed to complete three laps in the Elan before the back went, shame because I was really enjoying myself, , my game plan was to stay out off the way of the track-hacks and I moved over for a few very quick little cars but I had spotted the Dolomite lining up behind me had a front mounted camera so I wonted to keep him behind for a few laps and then I was going to move over ,, the irony was I that as soon as I hit the next straight I was going to move over and allow him through , I just didn't make it to the straight
My car is not too bad and only the rear bumper has paint damage the Dolly suffered more with dented wheel arch...Had a good chat with the owner nice guy and he was perfectly fine..
Pinky happened to be on had for a quick damage assessment, good to see you Dave hope you sorted your starter and more importantly your stereo
