Snetterton Track Lap Times - 2:53 any good????
Did a track day yesterday. Weather conditions were perfect (the only dry, bright and sunny day this month! Roof was down all day!). I was wondering if anyone had done a laps of Snetterton and had a lap time that I can compare?
My S2 is standard, except for front brakes - Bob Brown's Vectra/Saab Calipers with Subaru Disks.
Although it was supposed to be a track day, Radical Race Cars were there, practising for this weekend's racing, so was a bit intimidating, but lots of fun and quite an experience with the differing closing speeds!
I was lapping consistently about 2:55, with a couple of laps at 2:53. Only recorded a few laps on my Garmin: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/394916182
My S2 is standard, except for front brakes - Bob Brown's Vectra/Saab Calipers with Subaru Disks.
Although it was supposed to be a track day, Radical Race Cars were there, practising for this weekend's racing, so was a bit intimidating, but lots of fun and quite an experience with the differing closing speeds!
I was lapping consistently about 2:55, with a couple of laps at 2:53. Only recorded a few laps on my Garmin: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/394916182
