chris.t wrote:I'm currently very involved in online racing using a software package called Assetto Corsa. This is not me driving but i thought I would post a link of someone who can drive properly on this software. The s/w has got very highly praised reviews. The physics of the simulation is second to none and the tracks that come with the sim have all been laser scanned for accuracy. If you ever get the chance to have a go, DON'T, you'll be hooked.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbQHcGOGjd4
I am a great GT fan, mostly because of the massive amount of different cars you play with and extencive modifications you can make, i have been looking into several PC car simulator games in the past few months since i have a Fanatec porche 911 wheel on the side every since the PS3 was stolen,
I had a look into that game and a few others but none had the range of vehicles to play with close to the GT series.
Currently looking forward to see what will come out with project C.A.R.S. there are some good reviews out there and a bit of a hipe for a while.
the only reason i didnt try the game was the fact it lacks cars, so ill stick to dirt 3 and waiting for a GT port on the pc
