Page 1 of 1

Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb

PostPosted: Thu 26.05.2016, 11:30
by chris.t
I've recently come back from a trip to the Shropshire area with a group from Club Lotus Sussex. Had a great time which was finished off with a visit to Shelsley Walsh. The Competition Secretary gave us a guided tour and then asked if we would like a drive up the hill, he didn't have to ask twice. Well three trips in all with starting lights the lot. Managed a 45 secs, I think the current record is 24 secs so a little under twice the speed which is mind boggling. The sound of the car going up along the side of the hill and trees was awesome. It's a 1000m length and 100m climb. Has anyone else done it?

Re: Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb

PostPosted: Sat 04.06.2016, 21:24
by Sport Paolo
Yes, did the driving school day in my 340R. Had an excellent day.
Also, I'm an avid spectator as a MAC member. Well worth a visit for all Lotus enthusiasts.
The breakfast meets offer the chance for a pleasant Sunday morning get together with other like minded petrol heads.