Page 1 of 1
One off Track Day Insurance

Posted:
Fri 18.08.2017, 09:26
by chris.t
Need cover for just a single UK track day. Can anyone recommend someone?? TIA Chris
Re: One off Track Day Insurance

Posted:
Fri 18.08.2017, 09:35
by theelanman
have you tried AIB......
you get a discount being a Lotus 'Club' member
Re: One off Track Day Insurance

Posted:
Fri 18.08.2017, 09:37
by theelanman
haggerty are also good I believe
Re: One off Track Day Insurance

Posted:
Fri 18.08.2017, 23:02
by chris.t
Thx I'll give them a call
Re: One off Track Day Insurance

Posted:
Fri 18.08.2017, 23:33
by dapinky
Hicos used to do event insurance (used them for the rally car many years ago) - not sure if they would also be worth a look.
Re: One off Track Day Insurance

Posted:
Sat 19.08.2017, 00:09
by Rambo
Assume you mean Hiscox Dave ?
Re: One off Track Day Insurance

Posted:
Sat 19.08.2017, 01:04
by Dave Eds
Re: One off Track Day Insurance

Posted:
Sat 19.08.2017, 09:19
by dapinky
Rambo wrote:Assume you mean Hiscox Dave ?
No, I actually meant Higos (but can't type properly!) - but Hiscox is another good shout
