Prepping your M100 for Trackdays
1st thing is to thank Sy for our New section
Well I thought I`d get the ball rolling, I`ve not done a trackday yet but hopefully that will change in the New Year. Here`s a list of things i`ve done and going to do.
Fitted:-
Rollbar (LGM Hoops)
Wilwood front brake upgrade
DOT 5.1 brake fluid
Dave`s short shifter
Quaife ATB
AVO adjustable dampers
Wheel alignment been done
To do:-
Bucket seats
Harness
These are the seats i`m thinking fitting next year
Corbeau Clubman 2004 seat
Note that these seats don`t have the wings at shoulder height so should fit our cars nicely, there only about £99 each and come in different colours.
Well I thought I`d get the ball rolling, I`ve not done a trackday yet but hopefully that will change in the New Year. Here`s a list of things i`ve done and going to do.
Fitted:-
Rollbar (LGM Hoops)
Wilwood front brake upgrade
DOT 5.1 brake fluid
Dave`s short shifter
Quaife ATB
AVO adjustable dampers
Wheel alignment been done
To do:-
Bucket seats
Harness
These are the seats i`m thinking fitting next year
Corbeau Clubman 2004 seat
Note that these seats don`t have the wings at shoulder height so should fit our cars nicely, there only about £99 each and come in different colours.

