Everything M100
https://forum.lotuselancentral.com/
https://forum.lotuselancentral.com/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=8752
It appeared that the monster rescue man used the non-tow hitch to get you out of the gravel - I hope you stopped him
how chipped did the nice newly painted alloys get???.....
i`ll let u know more tomo`s when i clean them up but there are some marks geoffsmith wrote:I hope you've got a sanitised copy (without the spin) to post on the Phlypside's "Can a FWD car be a sportscar?" thread.![]()
![]()
Geoff

Jeff wrote:Very impressive Monty.
Just curious about track days in the UK vs. the states. It looks like the car had their windows up. Here in the states at HPDE events all 5 run groups (1 novice to 5 instuctor) must keep their windows down for safety reasons as well as for point bys, even if it is pissing down rain. At my last event several cars were black flagged by the corner workers for having windows up (pouring down rain).
but even so the Elan (and Monty) did better than I could ever have imagined!

Dico wrote:I can't get yesterday out of my head, so I don't know how you are copeing
And when you suggested we go halves on a dedicated trackday Elan.....
hmmmm
yeah like a bit of a dream, were i`m saying to myself did i really do that
ajax317 wrote:geoffsmith wrote:I hope you've got a sanitised copy (without the spin) to post on the Phlypside's "Can a FWD car be a sportscar?" thread.![]()
![]()
Geoff
Nah, leave the spin - if it spins it's a sportscar
Nice vid BTW - are you running adjustable dampers?
