Page 1 of 1

taking your elan on track

PostPosted: Tue 30.01.2007, 15:49
by stevo
just a wee poll to see what opinion lecers have on trackdays to help with future events.

PostPosted: Tue 30.01.2007, 16:02
by Monty
Good Poll Stevo :-D

PostPosted: Tue 30.01.2007, 16:05
by dapinky
Stevo,

You seem to have missed off my preferred option of "She wont let me do that in case i hurt it, I've already got one track car, how many can i drive at any one time!" :-D :-D

PostPosted: Tue 30.01.2007, 19:26
by Doug
you also didn't allow multiple answers, so you can't vote that you have done it AND that you would like to go with LEC houdlums!

PostPosted: Tue 30.01.2007, 19:26
by ab2cv
I voted for option 4, though to be honest, my poor wee car needs a new clutch and some bigger brakes before I can seriously consider doing a track day.

Alan

PostPosted: Wed 31.01.2007, 00:30
by stevo
ok what joker added the 7th option? the powers that be?

PostPosted: Wed 31.01.2007, 02:10
by Ekapol
i would if there were no other lec members going


Really? that this one got the vote too? :shock:

PostPosted: Wed 31.01.2007, 18:20
by Enright
stevo wrote:ok what joker added the 7th option? the powers that be?

Well I voted for that. It seemed entirely reasonable because I would take my Elan on track whether there were other Elans there or not.
It seemed to me to be the "sod it I'll do one anyway" option.
I hadn't even considered that it could be perceived as a "sod you lot I'm not playing with you" option!