Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by Dave Eds » Sun 09.07.2017, 12:55
This week we are meeting at The Ash, Burton End, Stansted.
Come and join us so that Phil and I can talk to Elan owners as well!
-

Dave Eds
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5136
- Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
- Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else
by Steve A » Mon 10.07.2017, 00:11
Dave Eds wrote:This week we are meeting at The Ash, Burton End, Stansted.
Come and join us so that Phil and I can talk to Elan owners as well!
Sorry Dave I keep meaning to go to this

I'm on the wrong shift

"If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
-

Steve A
- God
-
- Posts: 2662
- Joined: Tue 18.09.2007, 12:44
- Location: South East Essex
by lotusflasherman » Mon 10.07.2017, 17:08
Dave Eds wrote:This week we are meeting at The Ash, Burton End, Stansted.
Come and join us so that Phil and I can talk to Elan owners as well!
See you there Dave and sorry you're on the wrong shift Steve..
It's this Thursday and this pub is just north of Stansted Airport. We usually turn up around 7.30 pm to meet in the car park and 'talk Lotus' before going inside for a meal and

together with lots of
Usually a good selection of old and new Lotus from Herts, Essex, Cambridge and the odd M100 from Suffolk (very odd when on orange wheels eh, Dave?) and would be be good to see more M100's there..
Phil
Leave me alone, I think I know what I'm doing.
Cars: Subaru Forester 2.5XTN, Eclat Riviera, brace of Pacific Blue SE's, Collapso SE, Elan+2S.... and now an Evora
-

lotusflasherman
- God
-
- Posts: 2533
- Joined: Fri 05.09.2008, 00:14
- Location: Hadleigh, 15m west of Ipswich or I may be 800 miles south (Cap d'Agde)
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest