Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by Sy V » Fri 17.08.2007, 10:50
OK
I've created and populated this area.
If there are any other regular meets that I've left behind, please let me know.
Can I ask one thing though. As your particular area's next meet approaches, please get into the habit of going to the initial post in the relevant thread and editing the title with the forthcoming meet's date. This should simplify matters.
Or am I the only one who can do this? 
Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert PlantIn Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
-

Sy V
- LEC Godfather
-
- Posts: 5794
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 07:06
- Location: Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
by GeoffSmith » Fri 17.08.2007, 12:34
Sy V wrote:Or am I the only one who can do this? 
I believe it's the originator of the thread as well, which should work in your favour in sharing out the administrative duties.

Calypso Red S2 #417
USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
-

GeoffSmith
- Kitty Fiddler
-
- Posts: 15628
- Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
- Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire
-
by HWADD » Sat 17.09.2022, 16:19
Lec godfather,
Could you not create, a local meet-up for the north east area?!
Regards,
HUGH
-
HWADD
- Newbie
-
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat 17.09.2022, 14:53
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests