SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & Chicken, Alton. 2nd Wednesday of Month

Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby ashm » Sat 07.08.2010, 23:10

Specky wrote:
ashm wrote:I was able to listen to the radio on the way home 8)
Thanks Specky!

It's good to hear...
TTFN

Indeed!
I had my Elan there by the way Jim, pre windscreen repair - it was hidden round the back!
Adam
User avatar
ashm
God
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Sat 14.02.2009, 11:32
Location: South Wales

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby muley » Sat 07.08.2010, 23:42

ashm wrote:
Specky wrote:
ashm wrote:I was able to listen to the radio on the way home 8)
Thanks Specky!

It's good to hear...
TTFN

Indeed!
I had my Elan there by the way Jim, pre windscreen repair - it was hidden round the back!
Adam


Adam


Ah ha - good one - list duly updated

Rgds

Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
muley
Moderator
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby chris.t » Tue 31.08.2010, 21:09

see you tomorrow guys
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
User avatar
chris.t
God
 
Posts: 3671
Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
Location: Storrington, West Sussex

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby Nickydee » Tue 31.08.2010, 21:30

See you tomorrow Chris - who else is going?
Nickydee
Fanatic
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Tue 31.03.2009, 20:18
Location: Guildford Surrey

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby NickHawk » Wed 01.09.2010, 19:01

Hi sorry late home so we will not make it. Mark I have your aerial! Nick
Silver M100 SE - Still For Sale sort of!
User avatar
NickHawk
Tinkerer
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue 02.05.2006, 19:18
Location: Camberley Surrey UK

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby markv » Wed 01.09.2010, 22:14

Sorry - incredibly hectic week so couldn't get there this time. NIck - apologies for not responding to your PM yet - I'll give you a shout!
Regards

Mark/.
User avatar
markv
God
 
Posts: 926
Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
Location: Nottingham, UK

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby muley » Tue 05.10.2010, 19:43

*bump*

Anyone going tomorrow - 6 Oct? I know Chris can't make it..

Cheers


Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
muley
Moderator
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby Lotusnick » Tue 05.10.2010, 20:18

Well James........I am going to try and get there so I can wine.........or is it whine.......prob both
User avatar
Lotusnick
Tinkerer
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri 05.08.2005, 22:22
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby texas2201 » Tue 05.10.2010, 20:35

Sorry Guys cannot make it again - I will be up in Stratford on Avon but I will be in the Elan. Then onto Solihull and then over to Snetterton on Thursday night for a trackday on Friday..............yipeee then back to Newbury on Saturday morning for the Thatcham Classics on the Green

Martin
"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio :-)
User avatar
texas2201
God
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
Location: Boos Eifel Germany

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby ashm » Tue 05.10.2010, 21:18

I might be there, depending on work...
Ad
User avatar
ashm
God
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Sat 14.02.2009, 11:32
Location: South Wales

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby Nickydee » Tue 05.10.2010, 21:40

I will be there but in the tintop :(
Nickydee
Fanatic
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Tue 31.03.2009, 20:18
Location: Guildford Surrey

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby chris.t » Tue 05.10.2010, 21:59

have a good one guys, can't make it this month
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
User avatar
chris.t
God
 
Posts: 3671
Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
Location: Storrington, West Sussex

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby markv » Wed 06.10.2010, 10:13

Sorry, Supertramp at the O2 tonight. I will be there in November. BTW, how old were you in that scooter photo Jim??
Regards

Mark/.
User avatar
markv
God
 
Posts: 926
Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
Location: Nottingham, UK

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby Nige » Wed 06.10.2010, 11:39

Not going to make it tonight, which is a shame after missing the last 6 months! Lynn has taken on Chair of the PTA and has a meeting tonight so I'm child sitting. Should be ok for next month as I'll be even more local as I should be settled into Deepcut by then, so almost on the door step.
Back in Blighty
User avatar
Nige
LEC Administrator
 
Posts: 3030
Joined: Thu 10.07.2003, 19:04
Location: Dorset and Surrey

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby rjbean » Wed 06.10.2010, 15:50

Sorry, I've got a stinking cold. I don't want to pass it on to everyone so I won't be there either.
User avatar
rjbean
Fanatic
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Sun 18.04.2004, 08:41
Location: West Sussex

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby markv » Thu 07.10.2010, 23:17

How did the meet go last night?

Great to hear that you're back, safe and sound Nige. It just doesn't seem like nearly a year since the Christmas Meal when we were dicussing your imminent posting! Speaking of Christmas Meals, has anyone got any dates in mind?
Regards

Mark/.
User avatar
markv
God
 
Posts: 926
Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
Location: Nottingham, UK

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby Lotusnick » Fri 08.10.2010, 00:15

25th.....................................december..........guessing........ :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
User avatar
Lotusnick
Tinkerer
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri 05.08.2005, 22:22
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby chris.t » Mon 01.11.2010, 15:56

Anyone up for the meet this wednesday, won't go if i'm going to be on my own :poke:
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
User avatar
chris.t
God
 
Posts: 3671
Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
Location: Storrington, West Sussex

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby Nige » Mon 01.11.2010, 17:06

I have every intention of being there this month and hope to catch up with those who'll be there also.
Back in Blighty
User avatar
Nige
LEC Administrator
 
Posts: 3030
Joined: Thu 10.07.2003, 19:04
Location: Dorset and Surrey

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby chris.t » Tue 02.11.2010, 23:08

I shall check in tomorrow at around 1700hrs. If there has been no confirmed commitment I'll bale. No offence meant, just don't want to travel all that way and sit there like Johnny-no-mates.
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
User avatar
chris.t
God
 
Posts: 3671
Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
Location: Storrington, West Sussex

PreviousNext

Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests