Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by Rob P » Mon 18.05.2015, 20:46
I really should try harder and get to one of these, trouble is I have a memory like a sieve

simplify and add lightness
1991 Norfolk Mustard Yellow SE - Gone but will never be forgotten

1969 Lotus Elan S4 - Wedgewood Blue
1997 Lotus Elise S1 - Metallic Racing Green
-

Rob P
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 717
- Joined: Wed 20.02.2013, 17:35
- Location: Preston, Lancs
by rdodger » Tue 19.05.2015, 16:35
theelanman wrote:Yes but the venue has changed
1st Sunday of the month......13:30hrs
The Whipping Stocks,
Stocks La,
Knutsford
WA16 9EX
Cheers
G
Thanks
Shame I'm not going to be able to make June, so see you in July!
-

rdodger
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sun 10.05.2015, 19:58
- Location: Cheshire
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest