Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by DaveT » Sun 25.11.2007, 09:35
Gary wrote:Does anyone understand anything Mr T posts ?
Anyhow I think we should make it the Rutland Regional Meeting !

pot kettle black calling
If you want a Rutland meet Gary, why dont you start your own thread, then you can moderate it yourself and have a nice quiet meal with Gillian and the boys!!!!!
DaveT
TOP SPOT
-

DaveT
- Sadly departed but never forgotten
-
- Posts: 2183
- Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
- Location: Lincs
by Dico » Sun 25.11.2007, 11:03
dapinky wrote:Big list of friends you've got there, silver

I've only got you snossy. Even PaulP's left me
I'm going to get pally with DaveT, we seem to be on the same wacky wavelength

4+ hours stuck in a damp bucket seat with a mad Irishman at the wheel - Deep joy!!!!
-

Dico
- Fool Boy Four - Founder
-
- Posts: 3569
- Joined: Mon 01.12.2003, 09:45
- Location: Moderator Manchester
by DaveT » Sun 25.11.2007, 11:08
-

DaveT
- Sadly departed but never forgotten
-
- Posts: 2183
- Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
- Location: Lincs
by Dico » Sun 25.11.2007, 11:10
4+ hours stuck in a damp bucket seat with a mad Irishman at the wheel - Deep joy!!!!
-

Dico
- Fool Boy Four - Founder
-
- Posts: 3569
- Joined: Mon 01.12.2003, 09:45
- Location: Moderator Manchester
by Gary » Sun 25.11.2007, 11:45
Perhaps you can organise a Manchester 'Up Norf' Meet then ?
Ex owner of S2 no 480 and Red SE
-

Gary
- God
-
- Posts: 2284
- Joined: Thu 14.07.2005, 18:04
- Location: Rutland
by Dico » Sun 25.11.2007, 11:51
What another one? We have plenty up here already Gary thanks.
In the meantime i'm happy to continue posting on Spudders thread

4+ hours stuck in a damp bucket seat with a mad Irishman at the wheel - Deep joy!!!!
-

Dico
- Fool Boy Four - Founder
-
- Posts: 3569
- Joined: Mon 01.12.2003, 09:45
- Location: Moderator Manchester
by Gary » Sun 25.11.2007, 12:12
but we call get tarred with your brush !
Ex owner of S2 no 480 and Red SE
-

Gary
- God
-
- Posts: 2284
- Joined: Thu 14.07.2005, 18:04
- Location: Rutland
by Dico » Sun 25.11.2007, 12:26
Gary wrote:but we call get tarred with your brush !

You have your own language in Rutland too?
Ah, I think what you are saying is people will assume 'you' are like me.
i.e. you have an extensive knowledge of the workings of the Elan, have a marvelous sense of humour, are relatively chilled out and can take as well as receive a bit of stick.
Nah Gary, i don't think they will think you are like me

4+ hours stuck in a damp bucket seat with a mad Irishman at the wheel - Deep joy!!!!
-

Dico
- Fool Boy Four - Founder
-
- Posts: 3569
- Joined: Mon 01.12.2003, 09:45
- Location: Moderator Manchester
by rip » Sun 25.11.2007, 14:33
I guess I am a bit late with that one, but the topic on this thread always goes out of the window during the week before our meet.
1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by Paul.P » Mon 26.11.2007, 20:23
rip wrote:btw the Exploding Elan now has a working radiator again.. but I am not sure I can bring it on Saturday

Well done rip, & why not ?
JPS M100 was built from bare chassis up to create one off M100 in the mould of JPS Team Lotus
-
Paul.P
- God
-
- Posts: 4970
- Joined: Sun 14.12.2003, 18:18
- Location: Oakham, Rutland
-
by Gary » Mon 26.11.2007, 22:32
Keep up Mr P - white smoke !
Actually I've been wondering. We haven't seen Mrs Eds at a meet for a while. Is this because the young Mr Parsons has upset her, or has Mr Eds buried her under the patio ?
Ex owner of S2 no 480 and Red SE
-

Gary
- God
-
- Posts: 2284
- Joined: Thu 14.07.2005, 18:04
- Location: Rutland
by Dave Eds » Mon 26.11.2007, 22:34
Gary wrote: or has Mr Eds buried her under the patio ?
Not yet

Gary wrote:
We haven't seen Mrs Eds at a meet for a while.
She was at the meet when Jos was shat on by a pigeon
Think that was in September, but it was more than 2 miles from your house Gary so you didn't make it

-

Dave Eds
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5136
- Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
- Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else
by GeoffSmith » Mon 26.11.2007, 22:41
Gary wrote: or has Mr Eds buried her under the patio ?
No. He just bought some topsoil from Peter Tobin.
Calypso Red S2 #417
USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
-

GeoffSmith
- Kitty Fiddler
-
- Posts: 15628
- Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
- Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire
-
by Paul.P » Mon 26.11.2007, 23:10
I'll miss your sense of humour on saturday Dave
Em white smoke, could be caused by to much hooning rippers ?
JPS M100 was built from bare chassis up to create one off M100 in the mould of JPS Team Lotus
-
Paul.P
- God
-
- Posts: 4970
- Joined: Sun 14.12.2003, 18:18
- Location: Oakham, Rutland
-
by Dave Eds » Mon 26.11.2007, 23:25
Paul.P wrote:I'll miss your sense of humour on saturday Dave

Em white smoke, could be caused by to much hooning rippers ?
One hoon ripster
Think I'm gonna miss my sense of humour as well on saturday Paul

-

Dave Eds
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5136
- Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
- Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else
by JOSLER » Tue 27.11.2007, 00:07
1991 Calypso Red SE
-

JOSLER
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 393
- Joined: Sat 21.10.2006, 15:29
- Location: ST.NEOTS/CAMBS
by rip » Tue 27.11.2007, 01:34
Dave Eds wrote:Paul.P wrote:I'll miss your sense of humour on saturday Dave

Em white smoke, could be caused by to much hooning rippers ?
One hoon ripster
Only hooned with Esprits once. I knew the rad could give way so was prepared. Once I smelled coolant, I checked my mirror and saw steam. I powered off immediately THEN stopped and watch the coolant gush out. The delay between me smelling coolant and stopping the engine must have been about 2 seconds at most. I would doubt that had caused a gasket failure but, if it is something else then it is a huge coincidence.
1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by Paul.P » Tue 27.11.2007, 07:56
So how did you get home Rippers, did Kimbers give you a tow ?
JPS M100 was built from bare chassis up to create one off M100 in the mould of JPS Team Lotus
-
Paul.P
- God
-
- Posts: 4970
- Joined: Sun 14.12.2003, 18:18
- Location: Oakham, Rutland
-
by rip » Tue 27.11.2007, 08:54
Paul.P wrote:So how did you get home Rippers, did Kimbers give you a tow ?
I was on the M10 at the time, which is about 45 minutes away. I got home on the back of an RAC transporter. That was the day before Stoneleigh, which why Dave gave me a lift there in Custard.
1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by Stef » Thu 29.11.2007, 21:38
Eh up!
Although I have a commitment on Saturday to see a mate I shall try and make it over with JB for a bit.
Blipi needs a run!
Men are like a fine wine.
They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the sh * t out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
-

Stef
- TVR/PistonHeads Ambassador
-
- Posts: 4016
- Joined: Fri 01.08.2003, 14:23
- Location: Northamptonshire
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests