| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
stevieshag wrote:We will be there, hopefully in kermit. wont be a late one for us as we have to be up at 5am for work on thurs..
Got your assam Chris,
Got your everyday Nick & Rob (shep)
No banana sticks in shop Mark, but i do have some banana drink, i will bring it along.
stevie
stevieshag wrote:We will be there, hopefully in kermit. wont be a late one for us as we have to be up at 5am for work on thurs..
No banana sticks in shop Mark, but i do have some banana drink, i will bring it along.
stevie
Kier wrote:I will try and find it now that I'm back in the area (based on your directions Saturday Jim!)
To save me trawling back through this thread, what time do you meet these days?
Kier wrote:I will try and find it now that I'm back in the area (based on your directions Saturday Jim!)
To save me trawling back through this thread, what time do you meet these days?
but depends on when etc etc - so still in discussion as to when. (BTW Lynne really likes monkeys Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests