Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by Nige » Wed 03.09.2008, 19:59
Hope to be there tomorrow, will depend on work.
Back in Blighty
-

Nige
- LEC Administrator
-
- Posts: 3030
- Joined: Thu 10.07.2003, 19:04
- Location: Dorset and Surrey
by Kier » Wed 03.09.2008, 20:28
I will be there

Could also help with the wheels Jim as I am going now, however it looks like you are sorted
EDIT - Not going to make it now.

-

Kier
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 358
- Joined: Wed 13.07.2005, 20:48
- Location: Bournemouth
by Nige » Thu 04.09.2008, 19:22
Oh well 20 past 7 just got in and not feeling like an hour each way in the courtesy car from the paint shop so a no show tonight from me either.
Back in Blighty
-

Nige
- LEC Administrator
-
- Posts: 3030
- Joined: Thu 10.07.2003, 19:04
- Location: Dorset and Surrey
by muley » Fri 05.09.2008, 08:58
OK, we had a small but high quality turnout last night.
Jim*
Nick and Lynne (still no takers for his car

)
Chris
Rob and Michelle
A wide range of topics were covered and discussion about Xmas lunch - there'll be another post about that..
Kitty now at £1.51 (found 1p on the floor!)
Safe journeys,
Until next time
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by chris.t » Fri 05.09.2008, 09:08
Good to see you all again last night and as discussed i have now posted in the 'Events UK' section re the Xmas lunch and planned Tarka Trail cycle ride
Xmas LunchTarka Trail
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by muley » Tue 30.09.2008, 11:04
Hi
Anyone going this Thursday?
Jim

LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by stevieshag » Tue 30.09.2008, 11:29
Hi Jim,
wont be attending this month as its the wrong shift for us again..
Chris can fill you in on all the news...
oh summer!! the time to go topless...
black lotus elan se (kermit)
Mitsibushi outlander
suzuki gsx 750 W (Gonzo)
-
stevieshag
- God
-
- Posts: 756
- Joined: Sat 10.07.2004, 23:30
- Location: stonehenge
-
by chris.t » Tue 30.09.2008, 18:57
yep don't worry stevie i'll make sure they get the news. So who'll be there then, just you and me Jim eh.
Cheers Chris
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by Nige » Tue 30.09.2008, 19:43
Plan on being there. If so probably in the Alfa as if MarkV makes it Ineed to recover the LEC stand and my steering rack he kindly brought back from Hethel for me. I'll PM to see if he's going.
Back in Blighty
-

Nige
- LEC Administrator
-
- Posts: 3030
- Joined: Thu 10.07.2003, 19:04
- Location: Dorset and Surrey
by muley » Tue 30.09.2008, 19:59
Nige wrote:Plan on being there. If so probably in the Alfa as if MarkV makes it Ineed to recover the LEC stand and my steering rack he kindly brought back from Hethel for me. I'll PM to see if he's going.
Last I heard he won't be coming. However, if I can easily cruise by his place and pick the stuff up if needed...
HTH
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by Lotusnick » Tue 30.09.2008, 20:00
-

Lotusnick
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Fri 05.08.2005, 22:22
- Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
by markv » Tue 30.09.2008, 21:32
I might be there, but won't know until the day as my wife hasn't been out of hospital long. If I don't go, can I PM you Jim about collecting Nige's items? If I do go, it will be in the Honda as Elan not yet fixed

Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by Nige » Tue 30.09.2008, 21:36
Mark, sorry to hear about your wife I was not aware, all best wishes for a full recovery. If you don't come I'd be grateful if the stand and rack could come by other means to take them off your hands (thanks for the offer Jim). However, if they are not causing you any problem then I'm not in a rush and can wait until you are able to get out.
Back in Blighty
-

Nige
- LEC Administrator
-
- Posts: 3030
- Joined: Thu 10.07.2003, 19:04
- Location: Dorset and Surrey
by muley » Tue 30.09.2008, 23:00
markv wrote:I might be there, but won't know until the day as my wife hasn't been out of hospital long. If I don't go, can I PM you Jim about collecting Nige's items? If I do go, it will be in the Honda as Elan not yet fixed

Sure
Not a problem. Hope Shirley makes a full and speedy recovery
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by GROMIT » Wed 01.10.2008, 13:37
a no show for me got my elan back

and is missfiring alot part,s wont arive from lotus untill fri so il be stuck in farnborough untill then. may be next mouth

all the best untill then gromit.
-
GROMIT
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Thu 25.03.2004, 18:07
by Kier » Wed 01.10.2008, 22:32
I will be there. Nige, not sure how much space you need to collect your stuff, but if you want me to bring anything back in my car I'm happy to do so (maybe that will allow you to drive Elan style?).
-

Kier
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 358
- Joined: Wed 13.07.2005, 20:48
- Location: Bournemouth
by rjbean » Thu 02.10.2008, 09:18
We'll be there. In the snotter though. Brakes failed on elan (Pad lining came away from metal backing

) and I haven't had time to change pads yet.
-

rjbean
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Sun 18.04.2004, 08:41
- Location: West Sussex
by markv » Thu 02.10.2008, 11:01
I'm planning to be there tonight, with Nige's delivery (might also show off some of my Lotus 60th Anniversary memorabilia purchases - I have a spare mug which I might sell). I aim to arrive earlier than usual for me, c. 8pm, and leave earlier.
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by Nige » Thu 02.10.2008, 14:22
I will definitely be there and thanks Mark for bringing the stuff. I will be in Norma rather than the Alfa as Lynn needs the Alfa to get meet Katies social committments! However as I still don't have a passenger seat in Norma and am empty boot I should be ok on space especially if Kier can help.
Kier, thanks for the offer we will see if I need the space based on the above.
Back in Blighty
-

Nige
- LEC Administrator
-
- Posts: 3030
- Joined: Thu 10.07.2003, 19:04
- Location: Dorset and Surrey
by chris.t » Thu 02.10.2008, 22:22
Hope you all had a good night, typing this while i've got pink floyd turned up full volume - yes dee is away

Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests