Page 1 of 1

UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular) - New Forum

PostPosted: Fri 17.08.2007, 10:50
by Sy V
OK

I've created and populated this area.
If there are any other regular meets that I've left behind, please let me know.

Can I ask one thing though. As your particular area's next meet approaches, please get into the habit of going to the initial post in the relevant thread and editing the title with the forthcoming meet's date. This should simplify matters.

Or am I the only one who can do this? :smt017

Re: UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular) - New Forum

PostPosted: Fri 17.08.2007, 12:34
by GeoffSmith
Sy V wrote:Or am I the only one who can do this? :smt017

I believe it's the originator of the thread as well, which should work in your favour in sharing out the administrative duties. :wink:

Re: UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular) - New Forum

PostPosted: Sat 17.09.2022, 16:19
by HWADD
Lec godfather,

Could you not create, a local meet-up for the north east area?!

Regards,

HUGH