Page 1 of 25

Herts, Mancs & Essex Swordfishdishoftheday 30/6

PostPosted: Wed 07.11.2007, 23:49
by DaveT
8)

I'm UP for that..........


D

PostPosted: Thu 08.11.2007, 00:42
by rip
I thought the first of these was to be at Bishops Stortford. That's in Herts, but only just. It kind of buggers up the title though.

I'm up for that too, but not every week.

PostPosted: Thu 08.11.2007, 06:43
by DaveT
8)

Hey Rip
You could say that was splitting hairs- but then we'd be onto another subject altogether.
I cant afford a weekly night out either time or money wise but would happily drive over to meet Dave Dico etc every now and then. I still have 1 to 1 1/2 hr drive to BS. Thats what you get for living out in the sticks.

D

PostPosted: Thu 08.11.2007, 07:15
by GeoffSmith
You could say it in a shexy Sean Connery type of voice. :-D

PostPosted: Thu 08.11.2007, 09:18
by rip
DaveT wrote:8)

Hey Rip
You could say that was splitting hairs- but then we'd be onto another subject altogether.
I cant afford a weekly night out either time or money wise but would happily drive over to meet Dave Dico etc every now and then. I still have 1 to 1 1/2 hr drive to BS. Thats what you get for living out in the sticks.

D


Ipswich is not out in the sticks.
I used to live in Colchester, so I know the area is quite densely populated. I am surprised we have not got more LEC members from around that way.

PostPosted: Fri 09.11.2007, 18:08
by Dico
I'm up for it! 8)
Make it a hot one! Would have to be nearish to a truck stop/lay by though :?

PostPosted: Sat 10.11.2007, 09:44
by rip
Dico wrote:I'm up for it! 8)
Make it a hot one! Would have to be nearish to a truck stop/lay by though :?


I am sure one of us could always pick you up when passing.

PostPosted: Sat 10.11.2007, 09:52
by Dico
:-)

PostPosted: Wed 14.11.2007, 11:25
by Dico
Had our first curry night last night.
Great food, poor company. Only me there! :-D

An unsceduled stop at Stansted services due to some dozy trucker driving up the embankment at Cambridge. Mega tailbacks on the A1.
They don't do em quite as hot at service stations :?

PostPosted: Wed 14.11.2007, 12:58
by rip
Dico wrote:Had our first curry night last night.
Great food, poor company. Only me there! :-D



Thought for a moment there was a hidden thread I had missed.

PostPosted: Wed 14.11.2007, 13:09
by Gary
bloody dozy truckers eh?

PostPosted: Wed 14.11.2007, 23:07
by Dave Eds
Dico wrote:Had our first curry night last night.
Great food, poor company. Only me there! :-D

An unsceduled stop at Stansted services due to some dozy trucker driving up the embankment at Cambridge. Mega tailbacks on the A1.
They don't do em quite as hot at service stations :?


Dico for a curry in a hurry Stansted phone 07816 514041 and ask for Muham Ed :wink:

PostPosted: Sat 22.12.2007, 21:38
by johnny
Gary wrote:bloody dozy truckers eh?


:lol:

PostPosted: Mon 24.12.2007, 15:09
by rip
Not had a decent curry for a while.

Anyone about in Jan? Maybe second week?

Jack.

PostPosted: Mon 24.12.2007, 15:20
by Dave Eds
Me and Silver Bollecks ( :-D ) getting together for a Vindaloo in BS possibly 8th Jan - you're welcome to join us :D

PostPosted: Mon 24.12.2007, 15:46
by Dico
Come and join us Jack.

You coming DaveT? Just to make it completely barking :lol:

PostPosted: Mon 24.12.2007, 16:17
by GeoffSmith
Dave Eds wrote:Me and Silver Bollecks ( :-D )


Looks like it's stuck then. :smt044

PostPosted: Mon 24.12.2007, 16:29
by Dave Eds
geoffsmith wrote:
Dave Eds wrote:Me and Silver Bollecks ( :-D )


Looks like it's stuck then. :smt044


Why, wasn't it supposed to?

:-D :-D :-D :lol:

PostPosted: Mon 24.12.2007, 16:34
by Dico
:shock:








Sticky silver bollecks :shock:

PostPosted: Mon 24.12.2007, 16:50
by Gary
yuk !