Page 1 of 2

LINCS

PostPosted: Wed 19.12.2007, 00:40
by dermotbell
Anybody go to the the Lincs meeting in Thealby??

This is a generic Lotus Club meet.

PostPosted: Wed 19.12.2007, 06:35
by DaveT
8)

Short answer, no. Long answer, no

Lincs really comes into East Mids turf if youre hard enuff.

We already have a token :gray: , I'm the efnic minority, Sideburn Kid is our disabled member- so we could do with some normal input.

D

PostPosted: Wed 19.12.2007, 08:08
by Paul.P
DaveT wrote:8)

Short answer, no. Long answer, no

Lincs really comes into East Mids turf if youre hard enuff.

We already have a token :gray: , I'm the efnic minority, Sideburn Kid is our disabled member- so we could do with some normal input.

D


Yea, & Dave's our geriatric, going senile one , but he's a lot of fun :lol:

PostPosted: Wed 19.12.2007, 14:45
by Dico
DaveT wrote: Sideburn Kid is our disabled member

:-D
I agree

And I represent the 'Northern monkeys' crew.

PostPosted: Wed 19.12.2007, 15:50
by Specky
Dico wrote:
DaveT wrote: Sideburn Kid is our disabled member

:-D
I agree

And I represent the 'Northern monkeys' crew.


and I'm the Southern Wuss for the next one...

TTFN

PostPosted: Wed 19.12.2007, 18:51
by Gary
Where in Lincs are you ? (Lincs is about 2 miles from me...)

PostPosted: Wed 19.12.2007, 21:19
by dermotbell
I live near Sleaford.

That would make the stroppy Jock!

PostPosted: Thu 20.12.2007, 10:57
by Paul.P
dermotbell wrote:I live near Sleaford.

That would make the stroppy Jock!


We could have a Skegy weekend, picking dermot up on the way :wink:

PostPosted: Thu 20.12.2007, 15:00
by rip
Paul.P wrote:
dermotbell wrote:I live near Sleaford.

That would make the stroppy Jock!


We could have a Skegy weekend, picking dermot up on the way :wink:


I like that idea, Paul. That would be too far for :gray: to go in the Elan though.

PostPosted: Fri 21.12.2007, 09:01
by DaveT
8)

Hey!!! Isnt Skegy where the old farts go? WTF- thats me then :shock:

BRGs compulsary???

D

PostPosted: Fri 21.12.2007, 09:28
by rip
When I lived in Leicester, Skeggy really was the place to go.
I never really 'got it' myself because I was brought up a few minutes away from Clacton. I guess that put me off UK coastal resorts :roll:

PostPosted: Fri 21.12.2007, 09:37
by DaveT
8)

Hey Rip! I didnt know about you and Clacton. I've brought up there too :smt078 !!


D

PostPosted: Fri 21.12.2007, 09:52
by Paul.P
rip wrote:I like that idea, Paul. That would be too far for :gray: to go in the Elan though.


Thought that would be good for :gray: Gary, Gillian could let the 3 kids go to the funfair :lol:

PostPosted: Fri 21.12.2007, 11:06
by rip
DaveT wrote:8)

Hey Rip! I didnt know about you and Clacton. I've brought up there too!!


D


Clacton is near Mersea Island, not the river Mersey :D

I was brought up Clacton side of Colchester and it took me 29 years to escape. My parents are still there, and I'll be repairing the Exploding Elan there late next month.

A trip to Ipswich to meet up for a pint is a definite possibility. :cheers:

PostPosted: Fri 21.12.2007, 11:12
by rip
Paul.P wrote:
rip wrote:I like that idea, Paul. That would be too far for :gray: to go in the Elan though.


Thought that would be good for :gray: Gary, Gillian could let the 3 kids go to the funfair :lol:


What and take both Elans? Some chance. They rarely bring one to Elton :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri 21.12.2007, 11:44
by Specky
DaveT wrote:8)

Hey Rip! I didnt know about you and Clacton. I've brought up there too!!


D


Clacton... me to..

I lived in Colchester as a kid...

weekend trips to the beach...

and the mersea Island 5 mile fun run...

TTFN

PostPosted: Fri 21.12.2007, 18:13
by Dico
I made a delivery in Clacton once.....

I also made one in callander (scotland) too :smt078 8)

PostPosted: Fri 21.12.2007, 18:16
by rip
Specky wrote:
I lived in Colchester as a kid...



Yeah but like me, you escaped. :smt023

PostPosted: Fri 21.12.2007, 19:06
by Specky
Dico wrote:I made a delivery in Clacton once.....

I also made one in callander (scotland) too :smt078 8)


So did Dave T.... and he was only trying to get to Ipswich... :lol:

TTFN

PostPosted: Fri 21.12.2007, 19:50
by DaveT
8)

My friend Gill has said for a while that I am a lost soul- how apt is that Specks- now she just says I'm disturbed!!!!! :shock: