Page 1 of 3

Midlands Breakfast Club

PostPosted: Thu 21.02.2008, 23:14
by philip_sloper
How about a run to one of the Midlands Breakfast Club meets?

http://midlandsbreakfastclub.co.uk/

PostPosted: Thu 21.02.2008, 23:31
by Rogerf
Hope to be at the next one!
Roger

Re: Midlands Breakfast Club

PostPosted: Fri 22.02.2008, 00:50
by a5gcd
philip_sloper wrote:How about a run to one of the Midlands Breakfast Club meets?



That sounds a good idea Phil.

Geoff

PostPosted: Fri 22.02.2008, 06:38
by Specky
That sounds cool..

now if they'd just let me take the TSR2 home..

TTFN

PostPosted: Fri 22.02.2008, 06:39
by Specky
Oh and don't forget the M6 raceway, sorry I mean toll..

TTFN

PostPosted: Fri 22.02.2008, 11:08
by Sy V
Let's do it Mr S!

PostPosted: Fri 22.02.2008, 19:18
by philip_sloper
May 25th is first date I can do.

PostPosted: Fri 22.02.2008, 19:29
by Specky
That's the start of a plan... :-D

Lets do it...


TTFN

PostPosted: Fri 22.02.2008, 20:04
by philip_sloper
If we can get a few cars then we can book a club line up.

PostPosted: Fri 22.02.2008, 21:52
by Enright
I'd probably be up for that - Cosford is a spectacular day out.

PostPosted: Fri 22.02.2008, 21:57
by Specky
Shall we start a list....:wink:

TTFN

PostPosted: Sat 23.02.2008, 08:29
by Sy V
No.

1. Phil S
2. Sy V

PostPosted: Sat 23.02.2008, 10:47
by Specky
1. Phil S
2. Sy V
3. Specky

TTFN

PostPosted: Sat 23.02.2008, 19:19
by Rogerf
Is it the 25 May the first planned run?
If so i can't make that one as it's the start of Whit week and i'll be away.A pity as it's just up the road from me!
Weather permitting i might try the next one and that's Mothers day!
Roger

PostPosted: Sat 23.02.2008, 19:40
by philip_sloper
Rogerf wrote:Is it the 25 May the first planned run?
If so i can't make that one as it's the start of Whit week and i'll be away.A pity as it's just up the road from me!
Weather permitting i might try the next one and that's Mothers day!
Roger


I suggested 25th May because that is the first date I can go to, you are very welcome to organise a run on another date or just do your own thing. The dates are all on the website.

PostPosted: Sat 23.02.2008, 20:47
by a5gcd
Unfortunately I can't make the 25th May, we will be in Edinburgh :cry:

PostPosted: Sat 23.02.2008, 21:35
by Enright
I'm off on holiday next week so can't make the 2nd March, but I'll aim to be there for the 13th April.

PostPosted: Sun 30.03.2008, 23:22
by Rogerf
Anyone going to the next one Sunday 13th April?
Roger

PostPosted: Mon 31.03.2008, 05:19
by Sy V
I think I could be persuaded...

PostPosted: Fri 04.04.2008, 12:45
by Enright
I'm still up for it, weather permitting (it's a week on Sunday).
Anyone else?