North Wales ?

Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

North Wales ?

Postby Here Welsh Tree Rot » Fri 23.01.2009, 09:32

Does anybodie run a north wales social on a regular basis?
I am in Anglesey and when I am not climbing trees I'm tracking at Angleseys 1.5 mile coastal snotter.
mae o'n siared trwy ei het.
Dwi a 'n fawr bloneg Cymraeg bastai bwytawr
User avatar
Here Welsh Tree Rot
Newbie
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri 23.01.2009, 04:57
Location: Llanfairpwll

Re: North Wales ?

Postby dermotbell » Thu 26.02.2009, 23:52

Mate my missus is from Prestatyn so I am up there often.

If an excuse is available to avoid the Mother-in-laws cooking is available then I'm in.

Dermot
Dermot Bell
User avatar
dermotbell
Fanatic
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun 11.06.2006, 21:04
Location: Dubai

Re: North Wales ?

Postby GeoffSmith » Fri 27.02.2009, 17:15

Could be interesting....... :)
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire


Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest