Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by JonT » Sun 27.02.2011, 19:10
I'm Bristol regional liaison on SELOC and run a regular monthly meet on the second Tuesday of the month. Now that I have the Elan, it seems rude not to extend the invite to LEC too
So, Tuesday March 8th will be the next meet, at the Swan at Swineford:
http://www.bathales.com/pubs/swan-swineford.htmlWe usually get there by 7.30. No guarantee I'll be in the Elan - it's getting the steering rack done that day so it depends on whether it gets finished in time.
Would be great to meet some more Lotus enthusiasts. If you can't make March, but have suggestions for another good local pub for later in the year please let me know.
Jon
-

JonT
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 389
- Joined: Mon 10.01.2011, 09:20
- Location: Bristol
by kenich » Sun 27.02.2011, 20:10
I might see where I am working next week and try an come along. My Mrs is usually at the gym then but sure she could rearrange

-

kenich
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 413
- Joined: Sun 02.08.2009, 11:44
- Location: Wiltshire
by JonT » Wed 06.04.2011, 08:19
April's pub meet will be on Tuesday 12th (ie next week). We'll again be heading to the Swan at Swineford, but I definitely won't be in the Elan this time as there's a skip blocking it in the garage while we have a new kitchen fitted.
-

JonT
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 389
- Joined: Mon 10.01.2011, 09:20
- Location: Bristol
by JonT » Fri 06.05.2011, 10:34
Bump - Tuesday 12th May for this month, again at the Swan. Should be in the Elan this time too

-

JonT
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 389
- Joined: Mon 10.01.2011, 09:20
- Location: Bristol
by JonT » Tue 07.06.2011, 20:21
And another bump for June - next Tuesday (14th), again at the Swan.
-

JonT
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 389
- Joined: Mon 10.01.2011, 09:20
- Location: Bristol
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests