Page 1 of 1

SELOC Bristol meet - BOLLECKS invited!

PostPosted: Sun 27.02.2011, 19:10
by JonT
I'm Bristol regional liaison on SELOC and run a regular monthly meet on the second Tuesday of the month. Now that I have the Elan, it seems rude not to extend the invite to LEC too :cheers:

So, Tuesday March 8th will be the next meet, at the Swan at Swineford:
http://www.bathales.com/pubs/swan-swineford.html
We usually get there by 7.30. No guarantee I'll be in the Elan - it's getting the steering rack done that day so it depends on whether it gets finished in time.

Would be great to meet some more Lotus enthusiasts. If you can't make March, but have suggestions for another good local pub for later in the year please let me know.

Jon

Re: SELOC Bristol meet - BOLLECKS invited!

PostPosted: Sun 27.02.2011, 20:10
by kenich
I might see where I am working next week and try an come along. My Mrs is usually at the gym then but sure she could rearrange :?

Re: SELOC Bristol meet - BOLLECKS invited!

PostPosted: Wed 06.04.2011, 08:19
by JonT
April's pub meet will be on Tuesday 12th (ie next week). We'll again be heading to the Swan at Swineford, but I definitely won't be in the Elan this time as there's a skip blocking it in the garage while we have a new kitchen fitted.

Re: SELOC Bristol meet - BOLLECKS invited!

PostPosted: Fri 06.05.2011, 10:34
by JonT
Bump - Tuesday 12th May for this month, again at the Swan. Should be in the Elan this time too :D

Re: SELOC Bristol meet - BOLLECKS invited!

PostPosted: Tue 07.06.2011, 20:21
by JonT
And another bump for June - next Tuesday (14th), again at the Swan.