Page 1 of 1
The Proper East Midlands (North)

Posted:
Thu 21.04.2011, 20:24
by Peter B
Evening folks, just been on the thread relating to the East Mids guys meeting at The Hutt in Ravenshead Notts and wondered if this was still a regular thing. I'm down the road at Sutton in Ashfield so it would be good to make contact with other like minded folks. The thread seams to stop around early 2010.
Re: The Proper East Midlands (North)

Posted:
Fri 22.04.2011, 12:48
by G UK
Peter B wrote:Evening folks, just been on the thread relating to the East Mids guys meeting at The Hutt in Ravenshead Notts and wondered if this was still a regular thing. I'm down the road at Sutton in Ashfield so it would be good to make contact with other like minded folks. The thread seams to stop around early 2010.
You must be just down the road from me then!! Albeit for the next couple of weeks before I move down to Hucknall.

I used to mostly organise the meets but due to one thing or another missed a couple of months and never got back into it.
Re: The Proper East Midlands (North)

Posted:
Fri 22.04.2011, 19:56
by Peter B
Thanks for that mate, I used to go to the Griffin in Paplewick, last Wed in the month, with a mate (also fom Sutton) who has a Silk Red SE, may do that again. There must be quite a few locally, I know of at least 1 more Calypso Red (parked up under his car port), opposite the Badger Box. The Silk Red is also from Sutton.I have seen an Aqua Blue S2 on the A38 heading out towards jnc 28 on an odd morning around 7:30, and earlier in the year I saw a Dark Grey on Coxmore Rd heading out towards the Res. How many did you used to get at the Hutt when you arranged the get togethers?
Peter
Re: The Proper East Midlands (North)

Posted:
Fri 22.04.2011, 22:47
by Enright
About 4 or 5, but that was before I had my little mishap and the car has been off the road for nearly a year now. However I'm hoping that with this nice long Easter break and hopefully continuing decent weather, I might make quite a bit of progress.
Re: The Proper East Midlands (North)

Posted:
Mon 25.04.2011, 23:14
by nattie
Hi Guys,
Just thought I'd mention that I'm based near Retford and would be interested in meeting up, I have a 1991 steel blue SE, we went to Donington a couple of years ago but have not been to any meets since.
Cheers
Nat
Re: The Proper East Midlands (North)

Posted:
Mon 25.07.2011, 07:14
by rob/d
I would deffo come out to play . I used to live in kirkby in ash .I'm always jumping over the border

Re: The Proper East Midlands (North)

Posted:
Tue 10.07.2012, 16:14
by propshaft
Hi I am new to m100 ownership having recently purchased a green 1991 elan. Do you still have meets at the Hut i live in kneesall near Ollerton and would like to meet up for a pint and chat