House of Stef open to Elaners - Kettering
After getting a real buzz back from the Elan Crowd at Snetterton, I realised my local meets have dwindled and bringing the community together is important.
My new pad is near Kettering and has a spacious back garden and can cater for stop-overs with spare room and sofa beds downstairs. Good for those travelling or those who like their whisky!
It was loosely bounded about that I would open doors to an Elan gathering, so here is my probe of interest!
Details can be sorted if it looks a goer.
My new pad is near Kettering and has a spacious back garden and can cater for stop-overs with spare room and sofa beds downstairs. Good for those travelling or those who like their whisky!
It was loosely bounded about that I would open doors to an Elan gathering, so here is my probe of interest!
Details can be sorted if it looks a goer.


