Page 1 of 1

NORFOLK - The Angel Pub at Larling

PostPosted: Sun 15.01.2012, 17:36
by ShaunM
I don't think I've seen a Norfolk Meet section before, so here it is!

http://www.angel-larling.co.uk/

This month...16th Jan, 7.30 pm onwards

The guys are going to have a "mini AGM" to make plans for events to attend this year (and a list of owners' cars to fix...too many esprits on bricks by all accounts...)

Re: NORFOLK - The Angel Pub at Larling

PostPosted: Mon 16.01.2012, 16:16
by rip
I couldn't help noticing that they have a beer festival there in early August. Is there anywhere to camp nearby? (I mean a bit closer than soggy Snetterton).

Re: NORFOLK - The Angel Pub at Larling

PostPosted: Mon 16.01.2012, 18:20
by ShaunM
Like your thinking Iain. The beer festival is in the field the other side of the road (the beers are in sheds), there is camping and bouncy castles, stalls etc

Back in the old days, it was fun navigating the A11 back to the pub, but now they've moved the a11, it's all plain sailing.

I went a couple of years ago, but didn't camp over. Was a good day out.

Definitely one to add to the list of Lotus events this year. I'll get the details tonight.

Re: NORFOLK - The Angel Pub at Larling

PostPosted: Tue 17.01.2012, 11:22
by ShaunM
Good to meet the local chaps last night. All a bit above my head though as they were all talking about taking this apart, drilling that apart, making up jigs, etc, etc.

I mentioned I had to charge my battery recently, but apparently wasn't considered "working on your car", not by Excel, Eclat or Esprit standards anyways :wink:

Re: NORFOLK - The Angel Pub at Larling

PostPosted: Tue 17.01.2012, 16:26
by rip
ShaunM wrote:I mentioned I had to charge my battery recently, but apparently wasn't considered "working on your car", not by Excel, Eclat or Esprit standards anyways :wink:


:lol:

Re: NORFOLK - The Angel Pub at Larling

PostPosted: Wed 11.04.2012, 21:52
by ShaunM
It's that time on the month again...

Monday 16th
Angel Pub, Larling
7.30pm

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/to ... pril-16th/

Re: NORFOLK - The Angel Pub at Larling

PostPosted: Mon 18.06.2012, 23:55
by ShaunM
Good Evening at the Green Man, Six Mile Bottom tonight. Great food, good to meet some new (to me) faces.

Thanks for the sponsorships and the sympathy about my wrist!

Drove home all the way with the roof down. listening to Classic FM. Home at 11.30 :-)