Page 1 of 2

North West Meet.

PostPosted: Sat 01.06.2013, 23:35
by mfriel
Anyone know when the next North West meet is?

Cheers.

Mike.

Re: North West Meet.

PostPosted: Sat 01.06.2013, 23:52
by theelanman
mfriel wrote:Anyone know when the next North West meet is?

Cheers.

Mike.


Depends on how north & west you are.....
LDC, CLOG & me at swettenham arms near Holmes chapel tomorrow at 1:30pm

Re: North West Meet.

PostPosted: Sun 02.06.2013, 00:08
by mfriel
Hi theelanman,

Thanks. Might be able to make it!

Maybe see ya there.

Cheers.

Mike.

Re: North West Meet.

PostPosted: Sun 02.06.2013, 18:18
by mfriel
Anyone going to the North West meet next month? Went today, weather was really good. Only stayed for a while though! Thank you for the drink btw!

Cheers.

Mike.

Re: North West Meet.

PostPosted: Sun 02.06.2013, 18:40
by theelanman
Ill be there....:-)

Re: North West Meet.

PostPosted: Sun 02.06.2013, 20:56
by mfriel
Nice one!

Would be good for another M100 to be there! theelanman: Did you have problems with the car today?

Mike.

Re: North West Meet.

PostPosted: Sun 02.06.2013, 22:09
by theelanman
mfriel wrote:Nice one!

Would be good for another M100 to be there! theelanman: Did you have problems with the car today?

Mike.



Yes.....:-(

Re: North West Meet.

PostPosted: Sun 02.06.2013, 22:40
by Rob P
Where and when, I'll do my best to be there 8)

Re: North West Meet.

PostPosted: Sun 02.06.2013, 23:49
by theelanman
The Swettenham Arms
Swettenham Village,
Near Congleton,
Cheshire,
CW12 2LF.
Tel/Fax: 01477 571284
http://www.swettenhamarms.co.uk

Sunday 7th July.....

always first sunday of the month 1:30pm onwards......

We also have a charity run through the peak district on 30th June

Re: North West Meet.

PostPosted: Mon 03.06.2013, 10:03
by Rob P
Cheers Both Dates in the diary and will do my best to help bolster the M100 attendees 8)

Re: North West Meet.

PostPosted: Sun 07.07.2013, 08:02
by Rob P
Well sad to say I can't be there today as the Elan is laid up awaiting collection after throwing an oil seal big time :-( , well I'm hoping it's just an oil seal need to get under the car to have a look where it's all coming from but I can't risk driving it at present as there is a pool the size of a lake under the car at the moment :?
Thankfully it happened only a couple of miles from home and not on the Peak District run

My Local Lotus mechanic is on holiday until the 17th July but will be picking up the car on the 19th with his low loader and whilst at the garage I'll be getting the Cambelt and all fluids change service down

Re: North West Meet.

PostPosted: Sat 21.09.2013, 22:16
by Rob P
Hi guys am I correct in assuming that the next North West meet will be on the 6th Oct ? if so will try and attend and meet up with a few of the various Lotus owners :burnout:

Re: North West Meet.

PostPosted: Sat 21.09.2013, 22:45
by theelanman
Rob P wrote:Hi guys am I correct in assuming that the next North West meet will be on the 6th Oct ? if so will try and attend and meet up with a few of the owners of the various Lotus owners :burnout:


Yep........1:30pm.......:-D

Re: North West Meet.

PostPosted: Fri 27.09.2013, 13:58
by DABgp
theelanman wrote:
Rob P wrote:Hi guys am I correct in assuming that the next North West meet will be on the 6th Oct ? if so will try and attend and meet up with a few of the owners of the various Lotus owners :burnout:


Yep........1:30pm.......:-D


I will be there if I can 8)

Re: North West Meet.

PostPosted: Fri 27.09.2013, 20:39
by Rob P
DABgp wrote:
theelanman wrote:
Rob P wrote:Hi guys am I correct in assuming that the next North West meet will be on the 6th Oct ? if so will try and attend and meet up with a few of the owners of the various Lotus owners :burnout:


Yep........1:30pm.......:-D


I will be there if I can 8)


If you are able to make it there David maybe a mini NMY convoy is in order :burnout:

Re: North West Meet.

PostPosted: Wed 02.10.2013, 08:37
by Rob P
Sadly can't now make this meeting as i have been asked to step in for a golf game with a friend of mine who has been let down for a local comp :(

Hope to catch one of these in the future though, have a great day :burnout:

Re: North West Meet.

PostPosted: Wed 02.10.2013, 21:10
by DABgp
Rob P wrote:Sadly can't now make this meeting as i have been asked to step in for a golf game with a friend of mine who has been let down for a local comp :(

Hope to catch one of these in the future though, have a great day :burnout:


OK Rob.
Will any other LEC members be there?

Re: North West Meet.

PostPosted: Wed 02.10.2013, 21:15
by Rob P
Think Theelanman would be able to answer that as I haven't managed to get to one of these yet :bonk: Shame on me :banghead:

Re: North West Meet.

PostPosted: Sun 17.05.2015, 10:31
by rdodger
Hi

Is there a regular North West meet any more?

Re: North West Meet.

PostPosted: Sun 17.05.2015, 12:36
by theelanman
Yes but the venue has changed

1st Sunday of the month......13:30hrs

The Whipping Stocks,
Stocks La,
Knutsford
WA16 9EX

Cheers
G