Page 1 of 1

PUBES †

PostPosted: Sat 23.08.2014, 21:31
by GeoffSmith
Stag and Hounds, Old Market tomorrow night at 8?

Image

†Pete - unplanned BOLLECKS evening Sunday.

Re: PUBES †

PostPosted: Sat 23.08.2014, 21:48
by epipete
Where on earth is the Stag & Hounds?

Re: PUBES †

PostPosted: Sat 23.08.2014, 21:54
by GeoffSmith
Old Market (on the ring road). Thought a Brazilian themed pub would be the ideal place, but if you're up for it and have any better suggestions....

Re: PUBES †

PostPosted: Sat 23.08.2014, 22:18
by epipete
Have you a post code? I have googled it but it seems to be in the middle of Bristol (old Mkt St), I assume this one?

Re: PUBES †

PostPosted: Sat 23.08.2014, 22:24
by GeoffSmith
Pete, Pete, Pete. PUBES. Brazilian themed. :banghead: :lol:

If you fancy a bevvy tomorrow, I could be tempted (as long as it's not the centre of Brissol).

Re: PUBES †

PostPosted: Sat 23.08.2014, 22:30
by epipete
I'm missing something here aren't I :roll: ? I fear that I may have trouble living this down :oops: but as it's your Birthday I'll let you off :cheers:

Re: PUBES †

PostPosted: Sun 24.08.2014, 19:59
by Rambo
GeoffSmith wrote:Pete, Pete, Pete. PUBES. Brazilian themed. :banghead: :lol:


Sounds interesting :shock: :shock: