Page 1 of 1

BONER†

PostPosted: Sun 14.09.2014, 21:29
by GeoffSmith
† BOLLECKS* One-off North East Rendezvous

*Bristol and Outlying Land LEC Knowledge and Support

I'm in the Newcastle area from Friday to Sunday but not in the Elan....

Yes, I know a one-off can't be regular.

Re: BONER†

PostPosted: Sun 14.09.2014, 21:47
by abmunro
I'm offshore!

Re: BONER†

PostPosted: Sun 14.09.2014, 22:32
by epipete
I'd have thought that you'd need at least two from the region to adequately proclaim a Bollocks away-day, so notwithstanding your participation as a sort of envoy it would be preferable if you described yourself in the singular, merely a bollock!

Re: BONER†

PostPosted: Mon 15.09.2014, 09:54
by Rambo
And I'm in Glencoe

PS Surprised you can still get a boner at your age Geoff :lol: :lol:

Re: BONER†

PostPosted: Mon 15.09.2014, 18:14
by Rambo
Geoff - if you are ever allowed over the Border I can give you some of the Viagra i helped develop when I was a cutting edge analytical chemist :bowdown: LOL. I kept some for purely medicinal purposes. Not that I need them of course

Maybe we should start a group buy ?

Who needs some Pacific Blue Beasts ? :burnout:

1. Smiffy (10 years supply please :lol: )
2.
3.
4.
5.

Re: BONER†

PostPosted: Tue 16.09.2014, 20:18
by GeoffSmith
1. Geoff
2. Deeaitch
----------------
Sorry, the list is full. :drunk:

Rambo wrote:And I'm in Glencoe

That's just round the corner from Dave's. :D

Image

Rambo wrote:PS Surprised you can still get a boner at your age Geoff :lol: :lol:

Sod the pills. I use an 18 year old remedy (which is coming with me to the Cheviots).

Image

Re: BONER†

PostPosted: Tue 16.09.2014, 23:05
by epipete
How disappointing, when you said you had an 18 yr old remedy I was rather expecting something else! :bananasex:

Re: BONER†

PostPosted: Tue 16.09.2014, 23:26
by Fredjohn
Pete: me too. Was beginning to think "Sod the pills. I use an 18 year old remedy (which is coming with me to the Cheviots)" should have read "in the Cheviots"

Re: BONER†

PostPosted: Wed 17.09.2014, 15:25
by Enright
The pills are just to stop you from rolling out of bed after imbibing too much 18 year old remedy!

Re: BONER†

PostPosted: Tue 14.10.2014, 21:35
by GeoffSmith
Many thanks to deeaitch and ESM for their hospitality.