Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by Dave Eds » Thu 05.05.2016, 20:59
The TLF local guys are meeting again at my local.
Pete and Phil from LEC attended last month and all are welcome - the more the merrier.
List
1)Dave Eds
-

Dave Eds
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5136
- Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
- Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else
by Rice crispy » Sun 08.05.2016, 20:16
May pop down

-

Rice crispy
- God
-
- Posts: 1871
- Joined: Tue 16.06.2009, 11:48
- Location: brentwood essex
by lotusflasherman » Sun 08.05.2016, 21:52
I'll be there with the 'marmite' wheels .

Phil
Leave me alone, I think I know what I'm doing.
Cars: Subaru Forester 2.5XTN, Eclat Riviera, brace of Pacific Blue SE's, Collapso SE, Elan+2S.... and now an Evora
-

lotusflasherman
- God
-
- Posts: 2533
- Joined: Fri 05.09.2008, 00:14
- Location: Hadleigh, 15m west of Ipswich or I may be 800 miles south (Cap d'Agde)
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests