Page 1 of 1

TLF Herts/Essex/Cambs meet 2nd Thursday at 19.30 hours

PostPosted: Sun 09.07.2017, 12:55
by Dave Eds
This week we are meeting at The Ash, Burton End, Stansted.

Come and join us so that Phil and I can talk to Elan owners as well!

Re: TLF Herts/Essex/Cambs meet 2nd Thursday at 19.30 hours

PostPosted: Mon 10.07.2017, 00:11
by Steve A
Dave Eds wrote:This week we are meeting at The Ash, Burton End, Stansted.

Come and join us so that Phil and I can talk to Elan owners as well!


Sorry Dave I keep meaning to go to this :roll: I'm on the wrong shift :x

Re: TLF Herts/Essex/Cambs meet 2nd Thursday at 19.30 hours

PostPosted: Mon 10.07.2017, 17:08
by lotusflasherman
Dave Eds wrote:This week we are meeting at The Ash, Burton End, Stansted.

Come and join us so that Phil and I can talk to Elan owners as well!


See you there Dave and sorry you're on the wrong shift Steve..
It's this Thursday and this pub is just north of Stansted Airport. We usually turn up around 7.30 pm to meet in the car park and 'talk Lotus' before going inside for a meal and :cheers: together with lots of :gathering:

Usually a good selection of old and new Lotus from Herts, Essex, Cambridge and the odd M100 from Suffolk (very odd when on orange wheels eh, Dave?) and would be be good to see more M100's there..