| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
chris.t wrote:... He's in Berks by the way which doesn't fit in with your proposed thread name.. I know it's only a name but being so precise might make people feel excluded.
rjbean wrote:chris.t wrote:... He's in Berks by the way which doesn't fit in with your proposed thread name.. I know it's only a name but being so precise might make people feel excluded.
Maybe it should be called "Sussex and Surrey M100 Berks meeting"
chris.t wrote:Thinking ahead to a meet up, am I right in thinking that the majority of those, who have shown interest thus far are in Sussex?
alan e wrote:chris.t wrote:Thinking ahead to a meet up, am I right in thinking that the majority of those, who have shown interest thus far are in Sussex?
It looks that way can i put a pub forward The Fountain Inn Ashurst West Sussex north of Steyning i know Sadcase car club meet there so plenty of parking.


Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests