What to do? - You Decide

Moderators: theelanman, DaveT, GeoffSmith, Elanlover, Nige, muley, Enright, Sy V, algirdas, Specky, nitroman, clemo, dapinky, Dave Eds

What to do? - You Decide

Postby Sy V » Thu 27.09.2007, 16:03

I've been meaning to trim down the Donington 07 area for some time now.
For the time being I've locked most of the areas and started up this pictures forum.
I don't want to lose any valuable data.
I can back the whole forum up whenever I want but I don't know what application opens the resultant data. And I'd be totally knackered if I had to revert to an older back-up.

I've also updated the heading of the area to reflect next year's dates.

I'm thinking that I could transfer the remainder of the threads with pictures attached into this picture depository forum.
Then re-open the other areas keeping last year's threads locked so that they can be read but not added to. Or, once I've transferred the threads with the photos, I could toast the rest of them.

I know that there will be lots of different ideas as to the best way to handle it and, as my signature quote says...

Undecided of the United Kingdom.

Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert Plant
Sy V
LEC Godfather

Postby Gary » Thu 27.09.2007, 17:40

As long as the pics are kept, the rest is just cr@p..
Ex owner of S2 no 480 and Red SE
Gary
God

Postby JOSLER » Fri 28.09.2007, 09:20

:agree: The pics are always good to look at. :smt023
1991 Calypso Red SE
JOSLER
Fanatic

Postby TStevens » Sat 20.10.2007, 14:47

Previously we merged the data back into the Events UK forum.

Keeping the topics locked until closer to the time is a good idea though last year people got a bit carried away too early and ran out of steam before the event.
TStevens
God

Postby Sy V » Wed 28.11.2007, 19:33

OK

I've moved all of last year's threads that contained pictures into this section.

I'll leave this unlocked for a while until I've formed all the forums for the 2008 show. Then when we go live I'll lock this section and it can be used for reference.

I'm eager to get things open soon because the Gruppen Fuhrer and Kitty Fiddler are on at me... they have a few plans to run past you all.

Be patient, it should all be open soon.

Thanks

Sy

Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert Plant
Sy V
LEC Godfather

Return to Historical Donington Pictures