Gupta transport

Moderators: theelanman, Sy V, Elanlover, muley, Enright, GeoffSmith, algirdas, nitroman, clemo, dapinky, Dave Eds, Specky, Nige, DaveT

Postby dapinky » Fri 28.03.2008, 12:06

FFS - I leave you all with a perfectly good set of information, when i selfishly went off to bed last night - I come down this morning and all hell has been unleashed :shock:

Okay, just to clarify,

We have the gupta bus collecting 16 from the HIE at 1845 (names on earlier list)

we have 2 x 6-seat taxis picking up 12 persons as listed.

Paul Webster has booked a 4-seater (which did have 2 spare seats, not sure of current situation) for 1900.

Sy V & Neil have kindly made various offers.

Geoffrey was going to drive, don't know if he still is???? :poke:

I would suggest that ANYONE who wants/needs a lift (whether already booked or not) meets at the HI bar at 1830 hours.

We can then decide if we need to add any other cabs onto the ones already booked, and it should give us enough time to get there.

This may be my last post before setting off - so if you have any problems, give me a bell on my mobile (if you have the number) if not I WILL BE IN THE BAR BEFORE 1830 (thirsty work all this :wink: ).
Dave

Just the one now, but this one's mine! - and it will be finished eventually.....

go on - click this link - you know you want to!
dapinky

Location: As far west as you can get in West Wales before you become Irish (Pembroke Dock).

Postby clemo » Sun 30.03.2008, 17:19

DEAR CURRY-ISTS

IT WOULDN'T HAVE WORKED WITHOUT YOU.!!

so from us (mod lot) a thanks to all of you lot that made the day possible and fun..

I belive i can say this on behalf off everyone present at the melborne arms LEC 2008..

MANY THANKS TO NEIL (ENRIGHT) FOR ALL HIS HARD WORK GETTING THIS SORTED OUT ON OUR BEHALF...

AND TOO MANY THANKS TO DAVE (DAPINKY) FOR MAKING SURE WE ALL GOT THERE AND BACK ...

AND SPOKESMAN SY FOR HIS KIND WORDS MAKING LEC AND LEF FEEL LIKE MORE THAN JUST A TINKERING PASSTIME AND MORE LIKE AND EXTENDED FAMILY EVENT.

ALL NEW POSTINGS ON DONNY 2008 GOSIP THREAD

http://lotuselancentral.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=74
Jim Clark S2 on the way . The one with the Yellow spoke wheels .
clemo

Location: TORQUAY .WESTSIDE well south west side in the southern bit.

Postby GeoffSmith » Fri 04.04.2008, 16:19

Sorry Clemo a temporary unlock to admit that I didn't chip in for the transport. :oops: Well it was a last minute change of plan.

So who do I owe and how much?

Locked again so PM or e-mail me.
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces @ £50 incl. P&P UK
http://ElanScanInterfaces.onmypc.net
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler

Previous

Return to Historical Donington Pictures