HELP! need pipe to intake throttle body stock rubber hose

Moderators: theelanman, GeoffSmith, Sy V, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, clemo, Specky, dapinky, Dave Eds, Nige, DaveT

HELP! need pipe to intake throttle body stock rubber hose

Postby tigerdog » Mon 12.06.2017, 23:03

I need the stock rubber pipe that runs from the fender top to the throttle body. Lotus part number is A100E0027F, though the real thing looks different to the parts book illustration.
IntakeHose.jpg (20.11 KiB) Viewed 279 times

I need an unmolested one. California has recently changed emissions scrutiny such that if an intake even looks non-stock, it must carry a registered exemption number. Smaug will be off the road in 3 weeks unless I come up with one. If you have one to part with, especially in the USA, please PM immediately!
Last edited by tigerdog on Tue 13.06.2017, 01:19, edited 1 time in total.
"Refitting is the reverse sequence to removal, but you swear in different places."
User avatar
Posts: 2583
Joined: Tue 20.03.2007, 09:07
Location: San Diego, CA, USA

Re: HELP! need pipe to intake throttle body stock rubber ho

Postby Brit-Car-Nut » Tue 13.06.2017, 00:08

PM sent
HD Replacement Shift Cables and Short Shift Kits still available
HD Replacement Shift Cable and Short-Shift Kit prices
Please contact me via eMail, not by PM
Download Manuals Here
Posts: 3785
Joined: Tue 03.07.2007, 17:07
Location: Charlotte, NC USA

Return to Elan Parts - Wanted

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest