Interior fittings

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, GeoffSmith, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Nige, Enright, nitroman, algirdas, Sy V, Specky, clemo

Interior fittings

Postby Graaf » Wed 16.10.2019, 22:01

I'm looking for a pair internal door handle escucheons, mine are broken , and a pair of internal door lock buttons on escucheons, mine have turned brown!
THANKS
Last edited by Graaf on Thu 17.10.2019, 15:44, edited 1 time in total.
Graaf
Tinkerer

Re: Interior fittings

Postby Brit-Car-Nut » Wed 16.10.2019, 22:48

You should be able to get a set of escutcheons from Wayne: http://www.elanm100.com/
If not, I have a few pairs, but postage from the US is higher.

The original color of all of the plastic bits on the door was brown as are the window switches.

Are you also looking for a pair of internal door lock buttons and escutcheons? I might have a few sets of those as well.
Please contact me via eMail, not by PM
Lotus Manuals
Brit-Car-Nut
God

Postby rip » Thu 17.10.2019, 10:40

I deliberately over-bought to make the last production run more possible, so I have 2-3 sets somewhere.
1990 SE
rip
God

Postby HJ2 » Thu 17.10.2019, 12:55

Same here 8)
If you always do what you always did, you always get what you always got
HJ2
God

Postby Graaf » Thu 17.10.2019, 15:43

Brit-Car-Nut wrote:You should be able to get a set of escutcheons from Wayne: http://www.elanm100.com/
If not, I have a few pairs, but postage from the US is higher.

The original color of all of the plastic bits on the door was brown as are the window switches.

Are you also looking for a pair of internal door lock buttons and escutcheons? I might have a few sets of those as well.

Yes, I am looking for a pair of interior door button and escutcheons as both of the escutcheons are broken. If you do have some please lt me know how much.

Thanks
Graaf
Tinkerer

Postby Admin » Sun 20.10.2019, 16:59

The observant amongst you will have noticed that this thread is now a lot shorter than it was yesterday - many posts have been removed, and others edited.

We believe that this now brings the whole post into line with the sort of standard which we would expect to be displayed on this community forum.

More importantly, it may actually serve to help out Martyn who asked the original question, and has felt as though he was responsible for the descent into chaos - which is NOT the case at all.

This message comes (as the really observant amongst you will have noticed) from a 'Corporate *Admin* Account, and not from a named individual site administrator - the reason being to remove this from becoming a 'personal' matter which may infer that the poster takes one view or another. For the Conspiracy Theorists amongst you, let me assure you that "we" have been in consultation, and agree that this action is appropriate, and will not be changed by aproaching any of the individual site administrators.

Suffice to say, that it took a while to get the dust off this account and work out the password for it, that demonstrates that "we" do not use it very often - but when it IS used, it is used as (in the words of Winston Churchill) "Speak softly, but carry a big stick"......

...... Ok, it was actually Teddy Roosevelt - but I'm sure WC *would* have said it :wink: .......

So, Gents, play nicely please, otherwise there WILL be consequences.

any further comments on here (whether in favour of or against any persons, opinions or reasons) will be simply deleted.

Carry on......... (in the booming voice of Sy).
Admin
LEC Corporate Admin

Postby Graaf » Thu 24.10.2019, 10:33

rip wrote:I deliberately over-bought to make the last production run more possible, so I have 2-3 sets somewhere.

Hi, I sent a PM a few days ago, did you get it?
Graaf
Tinkerer

Postby Rambo » Thu 24.10.2019, 13:11

Graaf - check your sent box just to make sure it went to rip.

Then check your outbox. If you see (1) it means the message has gone to rip's inbox but he's not yet opened/read it. If there is nothing in your outbox it means that rip has received it and read it

At least, I think that's how it works
Rambo
Don't push me

Postby Graaf » Fri 29.11.2019, 12:56

Hi All

I now have the door handle escutcheons (thanks Rip) but am still looking for at least one door lock escutcheon.

Thanks
Graaf
Tinkerer

Postby wayne » Sun 01.12.2019, 20:19

Graaf wrote:Hi All

I now have the door handle escutcheons (thanks Rip) but am still looking for at least one door lock escutcheon.

Thanks

They are Vauxhall parts, the part number is on the back of the escutcheon. I believe that SJ sports cars also sell them.
1992 Pacific Blue, Top end performance Kit. K&N airfilter& HKS BOV. Everest. HiSpec fronts, SS hoses. 2010 Canyon red Evora.
http://www.elanm100.com
wayne
God

Postby Graaf » Mon 02.12.2019, 20:56

wayne wrote:
Graaf wrote:Hi All

Thanks

They are Vauxhall parts, the part number is on the back of the escutcheon. I believe that SJ sports cars also sell them.

Hi Wayne, and thanks.

I did try originally SJS but could only find the red retaining clip. Ill give them a call. I'll also look for the part number.

Thanks again.
Graaf
Tinkerer

Postby Brit-Car-Nut » Mon 02.12.2019, 23:30

The part number is A100B0090F. It is the same for both sides.

Currently, SJs doesn't show it in their parts list
Please contact me via eMail, not by PM
Lotus Manuals
Brit-Car-Nut
God

Return to Elan Parts - Wanted