I saw one at the London Motor Show when they were released
But, and it's a big BUT +or butt+
I'd love to have one in the garage, though
| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

muley wrote:I think those Europas are lovely.
I saw one at the London Motor Show when they were released
But, and it's a big BUT +or butt+~ I found it very difficult to get in and out. To be fair, I was 3 stone heavier then
I'd love to have one in the garage, though
Saltire wrote:On a related topic, the brush strips really need replaced, but I can't find a source of new ones (maybe I'm just searching for the wrong thing). If you've passed this way before, can you recall where you got your brush strip from, and what it was called? Many thanks.
Simon_P wrote:Jonathan, I notice the foam strip on the old one -do tell more.
Simon_P wrote:Buying a non-reflective rule?
Saltire wrote:Guess what’s been on my job list today![]()
Return to Projects - Other (Minor)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests