Gone to America - A/C Compressor - donation Made

We have never and will never ask for subscriptions. But, to enable us to support forthcoming commitments to the best of our capabilities, we always welcome voluntary contributions.

Moderators: theelanman, DaveT, GeoffSmith, Elanlover, Nige, muley, Enright, Sy V, algirdas, Specky, nitroman, clemo, dapinky, Dave Eds

Gone to America - A/C Compressor - donation Made

Postby abmunro » Tue 28.06.2011, 21:36

I have sent my compressor to Piper RS.

I dont really want it or need it.

Rather than them send it back to me does anybody else want it?

If so I would like a Donation to be made to LEC.

Cheers

Tony
Last edited by abmunro on Sat 06.08.2011, 22:21, edited 1 time in total.
91 Elan SE 24k miles, 270 BHP @ 1.25 barg. Roll hoops + fairings+ speed humps Elise lights. S2 alloys. Nitrons& Eibachs,AP's front & Hi Spec rear brakes
User avatar
abmunro
God
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed 18.04.2007, 22:46
Location: Chester-Le-Street, Co Durham.

Re: Free almost - A/C Compressor - donation req

Postby lotuselanman » Thu 28.07.2011, 18:33

abmunro wrote:I have sent my compressor to Piper RS.

I dont really want it or need it.

Rather than them send it back to me does anybody else want it?

If so I would like a Donation to be made to LEC.

Cheers

Tony


I want it/need it as long as it's the same one used on the federal US cars. Is the donatin as per me or do you have a price you would like for it? PM sent to you. Thank you so much!
President of the Golden Gate Lotus Club
www.gglotus.org
Photographer/Filmmaker/Writer
www.silverchroma.com
91' Fed M100
lotuselanman
Tinkerer
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri 01.07.2011, 09:42
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Re: Free almost - A/C Compressor - donation req

Postby abmunro » Thu 28.07.2011, 19:43

lotuselanman wrote:
abmunro wrote:I have sent my compressor to Piper RS.

I dont really want it or need it.

Rather than them send it back to me does anybody else want it?

If so I would like a Donation to be made to LEC.

Cheers

Tony


I want it/need it as long as it's the same one used on the federal US cars. Is the donatin as per me or do you have a price you would like for it? PM sent to you. Thank you so much!



The donation is as per whatever you decide.

Obviously P&P is down to you

Tony
91 Elan SE 24k miles, 270 BHP @ 1.25 barg. Roll hoops + fairings+ speed humps Elise lights. S2 alloys. Nitrons& Eibachs,AP's front & Hi Spec rear brakes
User avatar
abmunro
God
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed 18.04.2007, 22:46
Location: Chester-Le-Street, Co Durham.

Re: Free almost - A/C Compressor - donation req

Postby lotuselanman » Thu 28.07.2011, 21:07

abmunro wrote:
lotuselanman wrote:
abmunro wrote:I have sent my compressor to Piper RS.

I dont really want it or need it.

Rather than them send it back to me does anybody else want it?

If so I would like a Donation to be made to LEC.

Cheers

Tony


I want it/need it as long as it's the same one used on the federal US cars. Is the donatin as per me or do you have a price you would like for it? PM sent to you. Thank you so much!



The donation is as per whatever you decide.

Obviously P&P is down to you

Tony


Great thank you so much. I have sent you a PM with my adress to calculate shipping costs. It's the original equipment R12 compressor for the Elan right? Not an R134 newer version? Also it comes with the A/C clutch in it right?
President of the Golden Gate Lotus Club
www.gglotus.org
Photographer/Filmmaker/Writer
www.silverchroma.com
91' Fed M100
lotuselanman
Tinkerer
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri 01.07.2011, 09:42
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Re: Gone to America - A/C Compressor - donation Made

Postby abmunro » Sat 06.08.2011, 22:22

Gone..
91 Elan SE 24k miles, 270 BHP @ 1.25 barg. Roll hoops + fairings+ speed humps Elise lights. S2 alloys. Nitrons& Eibachs,AP's front & Hi Spec rear brakes
User avatar
abmunro
God
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed 18.04.2007, 22:46
Location: Chester-Le-Street, Co Durham.

Re: Gone to America - A/C Compressor - donation Made

Postby GeoffSmith » Sun 07.08.2011, 11:27

And received - thank you both for the donation.
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - Sorry, currently unavailable.
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 14040
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire


Return to LEC Donations

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest