Lotus Sunfire anyone ??

Sell your non-Elan (or even non-Lotus cars) here.

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Dave Eds, Sy V, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, GeoffSmith, algirdas, nitroman, clemo, Specky, Nige

Lotus Sunfire anyone ??

Postby simonbuk » Thu 15.02.2018, 17:08

I always knew of the Isuzu Pizzaria with its various toppings but the Lotus Sunfire ?!

https://m.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C650161
Simon - Black S2. Simonthesailor

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did. So buy an Elan" - Mark Twain.
simonbuk
God

Location: Orpington, Kent, sometimes Worthing, West Sussex sometimes The World !!

Re: Lotus Sunfire anyone ??

Postby Brit-Car-Nut » Thu 15.02.2018, 18:22

It is Isuzu Piazza (not Pizzaria)which is the Canadian version of the Isuzu Impulse in the US

The Sunfire is Pontiac branded car built by Isuzu that had Lotus suspension improvements, like the Pontiac Fiero in 1988.

When GM owned Lotus, they had a Lotus improve a LOT of poorly handling cars. The Cadillac CTS is a good example of a car that was completely transformed by Lotus.

I think the seller is trying to make a basic sedan become more desirable.
Brit-Car-Nut
God

Re: Lotus Sunfire anyone ??

Postby simonbuk » Fri 16.02.2018, 17:03

Sorry the 'pizzeria' thing was a joke in my part - it went with the 'topping' part ;)

It's doesn't actually look too bad, not like the one I remember.

So this isn't turbo'd then ? So you can't even make it go quick ?!
Simon - Black S2. Simonthesailor

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did. So buy an Elan" - Mark Twain.
simonbuk
God

Location: Orpington, Kent, sometimes Worthing, West Sussex sometimes The World !!

Return to Other Cars - For Sale