MY DUMP VALVE PROJECT!

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, nitroman, Specky, clemo, Nige, Dave Eds, Sy V, GeoffSmith, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas

MY DUMP VALVE PROJECT!

Postby hamleto » Mon 23.05.2005, 22:26

This is my dump valve solution,all made in Italy,the bypass is BONALUME(http://www.bonalume.it).<br>What do you think?<br>Coming soon fo new photo ;D<br><br>Image<br>Image
hamleto
Tinkerer

Re: MY DUMP VALVE PROJECT!

Postby Doug » Mon 23.05.2005, 22:41

Nice work, Hamleto.  I remember you asking how to do it and it looks like the usual proper install.   [smiley=thumb.gif]<br><br>Only thing I'd suggest is you could re-route the vacuum tube to the bypass valve as follows:<br><br>gentle 180 degree turn out of the valve (don't kink the line), back and just under your yellow return hose, going back toward the firewall, then to the right of the car BEHIND the intake manifold, and over to the vacuum source, which would either be a split at the boost gauge transducer area or a plug in the rear of the intake manifold.<br><br>This way you will not have a line draped over the cam cover area.   ;)
Doug
LEC Founder

Re: MY DUMP VALVE PROJECT!

Postby hamleto » Tue 24.05.2005, 13:44

Ok!<br>This is only the first edition of my project ;D<br>I'd  re-route the vacuum tube and bypass valve.<br><br>As soon new modifications!
hamleto
Tinkerer

Return to Historical Events Archive