| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
I believe they do some good food at the H&C.
stevieshag wrote:so you playing around when your Mrs ia away Chris..![]()
![]()
who told you my golf was that good.cant you stat ya golf earlier Chris, or is ya handiap that bad that it takes you all day to get to the 19th.
I believe they do some good food at the H&C.
stevieshag wrote:so you playing around when your Mrs ia away Chris..![]()
![]()
cant you stat ya golf earlier Chris, or is ya handiap that bad that it takes you all day to get to the 19th.![]()
![]()
I believe they do some good food at the H&C.
![]()
i will bring your parts Jim too,

sorry Chris

ailwyn wrote:Hello southern crew.
I'll be working in Hampshire for the immediate future and wouldn't mind coming along on the 7th!
I'm assuming it's the Hen and Chicken in Upper Froyle... what time?
I'd also be looking for a hotel, anyone have any views on the Alton Grange hotel?
Thanks
Ailwyn
ailwyn wrote:Hello southern crew.
I'll be working in Hampshire for the immediate future and wouldn't mind coming along on the 7th!
I'm assuming it's the Hen and Chicken in Upper Froyle... what time?
I'd also be looking for a hotel, anyone have any views on the Alton Grange hotel?
Thanks
Ailwyn
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests