| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
nchase wrote:1) Nchase
2) Dave Eds
3) Oliver
4) Nobby
5) Chris T
6) Paul Webster
7) Sooty
8 ) Enright (tentatively)
9) M100Two
10) Mortal Wombat
11) DaveTEA
12) CarryOnDentist (will put in post)
(NC to provide one ticket and Car park Pass to each of the above at Donington or by post on the Monday if not collected)
paulrwebster wrote:Nick
I purchased my tickets directly from SELOC when you had given away your original allocation, so I won't need one. The tickets came with a SELOC car park pass so I think that I am OK on that front as well.
Cheers
Paul Webster
Monty wrote:NChase,
Sometimes it's KaK being a northerner, would of loved to of gone myself but just to farI know your doing bedford in april and was going to join you but now i've got to do my dam head gasket, i even booked a hotel
mortalwombat wrote:Will probably try to meet up with the SELOC south lot at Pease Pottage services.
http://forums.seloc.org/showevent.php?eid=1316
07:15 on a Saturday is no time for a civilised being
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest