Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by muley » Thu 08.03.2007, 19:57
Erm hang on a minute - in the interests of fair play Ailwyn MORE than paid his way. It was a genuine pleasure to have him along.
Cheers
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by GeoffSmith » Thu 08.03.2007, 19:59
I know, but it's always a pleasure to wind the Welsh up!
Calypso Red S2 #417
USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
-

GeoffSmith
- Kitty Fiddler
-
- Posts: 15628
- Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
- Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire
-
by ailwyn » Thu 08.03.2007, 21:00
I find it's always better to ignore the scots/geordie half-breeds. Besides, Geoff judges everyone by his own standards - he is the BOLLECKS Gary - mothballs anyone??
It was a great night, I really enjoyed myself. Thanks all for the warm welcome and it was good to put faces to names... even if by the end I'd probably had a whiskey too many
I do remember that someone was going to get a batch of sportcat exhausts made up... think that might have been Rob
Chris, put me down for a place on the SSSS, even if I don't make it the £23 won't break the bank
Jim, thanks again for the chauffeur duties... much appreciated.
Ailwyn
-
ailwyn
- Forum Member
-
- Posts: 3361
- Joined: Tue 09.08.2005, 20:45
by Nige » Wed 21.03.2007, 00:25
I hope to be able to make the next meet and for those wo were not at Donington I should be able to offer you a limited opportunity to avail yourselves of LEC stickers, Keyrings and Mugs. If you would like any of these (the coffers need your cash) let me know by posting here or PM'ing me.
Back in Blighty
-

Nige
- LEC Administrator
-
- Posts: 3030
- Joined: Thu 10.07.2003, 19:04
- Location: Dorset and Surrey
by ailwyn » Mon 26.03.2007, 18:45
It's time to start booking hotels so I'm just confirming that the next H&C meet is on the 4th of April?
Ta
Ailwyn
-
ailwyn
- Forum Member
-
- Posts: 3361
- Joined: Tue 09.08.2005, 20:45
by chris.t » Mon 26.03.2007, 18:49
thats correct ailwyn see you there
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by stevieshag » Fri 30.03.2007, 16:52
The 4th it is. I will be there with kermit & another local guy & his elan.
Guesses on a poastcard..
stevie
oh summer!! the time to go topless...
black lotus elan se (kermit)
Mitsibushi outlander
suzuki gsx 750 W (Gonzo)
-
stevieshag
- God
-
- Posts: 756
- Joined: Sat 10.07.2004, 23:30
- Location: stonehenge
-
by ailwyn » Fri 30.03.2007, 20:23
Hotel is booked, so I'll be there.... anyone fancy being a taxi?
Stevie, did my email reach you?
Ailwyn
-
ailwyn
- Forum Member
-
- Posts: 3361
- Joined: Tue 09.08.2005, 20:45
by muley » Sat 31.03.2007, 18:35
I'll be there next Wednesday.
Ailwyn,
Do you want a lift? Usual time?
Cheers
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by ailwyn » Sat 31.03.2007, 21:43
Jim,
That would be great, but I don't want to put you out (again), so please don't feel obliged.
Ailwyn
-
ailwyn
- Forum Member
-
- Posts: 3361
- Joined: Tue 09.08.2005, 20:45
by muley » Sun 01.04.2007, 21:00
ailwyn wrote:Jim,
That would be great, but I don't want to put you out (again), so please don't feel obliged.
Ailwyn
No worries, it's hardly out of my way ...
See you there and then
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by muley » Mon 02.04.2007, 15:43
*b u m p *
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by Nige » Mon 02.04.2007, 16:32
Bump, Bump,
I intend to be there complete with mugs, stickers and keyrings for those who missed out at Donington.
Back in Blighty
-

Nige
- LEC Administrator
-
- Posts: 3030
- Joined: Thu 10.07.2003, 19:04
- Location: Dorset and Surrey
by muley » Mon 02.04.2007, 17:38
bump, bump, bump
... I'll bring my chequebook
Cheers
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by chris.t » Mon 02.04.2007, 18:24
Hi guys, jim mentioning cheque book reminds re camp site fees for the SSSS so while your cheque books are out........
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by NickHawk » Mon 02.04.2007, 21:42
Hi all
Dont supose anyone has a spare radiator bottom hose they dont need??
Took the car out for a spin tonight, fortunately I just got home when the hose went pop.
See you Wednesday, however there wil be one less Elan in the car park. I will ensure I park like a H&C local and put my BMW across at least two parking spaces!
Nick
Silver M100 SE - Still For Sale sort of!
-

NickHawk
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Tue 02.05.2006, 19:18
- Location: Camberley Surrey UK
by markv » Mon 02.04.2007, 22:21
See you on Wednesday. Was somebody going to bring along a DVD or laptop with Donington videos? I vaguely remember someone saying they would. Dave maybe?
Sorry Nick, don't have a hose. Just to let you know the battery seems to have sorted me out thanks.
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by muley » Mon 02.04.2007, 23:38
chris.t wrote:Hi guys, jim mentioning cheque book reminds re camp site fees for the SSSS so while your cheque books are out........
Yup, you're on my list of creditors, Chris
Cheers
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by muley » Mon 02.04.2007, 23:42
NickHawk wrote:Hi all
Dont supose anyone has a spare radiator bottom hose they dont need??
Took the car out for a spin tonight, fortunately I just got home when the hose went pop.
See you Wednesday, however there wil be one less Elan in the car park. I will ensure I park like a H&C local and put my BMW across at least two parking spaces!
Nick
Nick,
I might have such a hose - I'll check my stock of parts tomorrow - do you mean the one that has a 'Y' piece leading off to the electric pump? I can bring hoses on Wed for inspection ...
If you span 2 parking spaces there's less chance of catching your door on another car !!
Cheers
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by NickHawk » Tue 03.04.2007, 08:17
Hello Jim
It is the one from the bottom outlet of the radiator off side. It goes up to the main block and connects to an ali pipe in front of the o/s cooling fan. It loooks like it will be a bit of a bugger to replace. It looks like it is part no A100K0113K. If you have one great if not I will get onto lotus/Paul matty etc.
To ensure my car doors do not get damaged I will be parking like a local!
Regards
Nick
Nick,
I might have such a hose - I'll check my stock of parts tomorrow - do you mean the one that has a 'Y' piece leading off to the electric pump? I can bring hoses on Wed for inspection ...
If you span 2 parking spaces there's less chance of catching your door on another car !!
Cheers
Jim
Silver M100 SE - Still For Sale sort of!
-

NickHawk
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Tue 02.05.2006, 19:18
- Location: Camberley Surrey UK
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests