Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by muley » Tue 03.04.2007, 13:42
Nick,
I havn't got that hose with that part number. I DO have a 'radiator hose=bottom' part number C100K0104F which appears to run from the block to the lower port on the rad with a t-piece off to the thermostat cover and onther T for the electric pump.
It might help if you get stuck.
I'm surprised no other LECer has chipped in to recommend getting the complete set of SAMCO hoses - assuming they are still available - so I do it now
Cheers
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by Nige » Tue 03.04.2007, 15:31
I can recomend the SAMCO hoses as well. I still have a set to be fitted so have the hose you need. If you did decide to go for the SAMCO hoses I could lend you the hose you need until yours arrive (mine are in Black and I would wish to replace like with like).
Back in Blighty
-

Nige
- LEC Administrator
-
- Posts: 3030
- Joined: Thu 10.07.2003, 19:04
- Location: Dorset and Surrey
by NickHawk » Tue 03.04.2007, 16:25
Thanks for the offers guys
I think it will be easier for all if I order the part from Mattys.
Jim if it is no problem could you please bring the hose you mentioned, I think this may be the one missing from my parts list
Many thanks
Nick
Silver M100 SE - Still For Sale sort of!
-

NickHawk
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Tue 02.05.2006, 19:18
- Location: Camberley Surrey UK
by Specky » Wed 04.04.2007, 18:33
markv wrote:See you on Wednesday. Was somebody going to bring along a DVD or laptop with Donington videos? I vaguely remember someone saying they would. Dave maybe?
Just got back in the country after a 16 hour flight, will endevour to be there... but no DVD, cos I haven't had the time..

I'll get it sorted ASAP..
TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
-

Specky
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5982
- Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
- Location: Swindon
by rjbean » Wed 04.04.2007, 18:52
Michelle and I will be there. We were going to bring charlie to say hello but he's teething again and grumpy so best if his granny deals with that tonight instead. See you all later. Afraid won't stay too late as we both have early starts tomorrow.
-

rjbean
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Sun 18.04.2004, 08:41
- Location: West Sussex
by Specky » Thu 05.04.2007, 01:26
Loads of cars and people tonight....
I lost count at one thousand one hundred..
H & C was transformed into Del boy’s front room with more deals than a bent Vegas croupier...
Good skills Nige
TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
-

Specky
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5982
- Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
- Location: Swindon
by chris.t » Thu 05.04.2007, 08:22
heh heh the H&C is turning into a 'booty'
Good one last night, welcome to russ who added to the lotii in the carpark. thanks nige for diligently flogging the merchandise and reducing the KF's deficit.
i think there was 14 of us last night - a record me thinks
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by muley » Thu 05.04.2007, 09:05
Yes, good turnout;
Nick*& Sue
Nick(nick) and Lynne
Me*
Stevie*
Dave*
Rob* & Michelle
Rob* S
Chris* T
Nige*
Russ*
Ailwyn
* - with Elan
No Dick though.
Many topics covered - thanks for updating me on Donington. Thanks to Nige for bringing the LEC goods - with this and Stevie's parts and tea delivery the pub looked like an Arabian market at one stage !
Domestic fowl was on the agenda, apparently one of the ladies was looking for a cock (but she's married to one I hear you cry)
Kitty stands at £10.85
Safe journeys
Cheers
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by stevieshag » Thu 05.04.2007, 09:57
Excellent turn out, i had to take it easy on way home as russ was struggling to keep up
Well we have had Dick & Cock, all we need now is for a Knob to turn up.

oh summer!! the time to go topless...
black lotus elan se (kermit)
Mitsibushi outlander
suzuki gsx 750 W (Gonzo)
-
stevieshag
- God
-
- Posts: 756
- Joined: Sat 10.07.2004, 23:30
- Location: stonehenge
-
by markv » Thu 05.04.2007, 10:36
muley wrote:Yes, good turnout;
Nick*& Sue
Nick(nick) and Lynne
Me*
Stevie*
Dave*
Rob* & Michelle
Rob* S
Chris* T
Nige*
Russ*
Ailwyn
* - with Elan
.... and
Markv*
which makes it a record 10 Elans
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by chris.t » Thu 05.04.2007, 10:38
i thought rjbean didn't bring his

Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by chris.t » Thu 05.04.2007, 10:41
i tell you what it was a big mistake having the roof down on the way back. fekking freezing. Also i seemed to collect the boy racer brigade on the way back - one of them in a white van who was flexxing his muscles

Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by muley » Thu 05.04.2007, 11:17
Mark,
Apologies for missing you off the list.
How could I do that?
Chris,
I kept my roof down - wasn't too bad as the heater is working really well now ... I don't often bother racing white vans - I normally let them run off into the distance before picking up speed again.
Rgds
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by muley » Thu 05.04.2007, 11:18
chris.t wrote:i thought rjbean didn't bring his

Fair comment - you're probably right.
Toodle pip
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by markv » Mon 30.04.2007, 21:28
afraid i can't make this wednesday's meet due to broken wrist
next hospital checkup is 2 days before the june meet, so hopefully i'll be able to drive again then...
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by Specky » Mon 30.04.2007, 21:40
Can't make it either...sorry...
TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
-

Specky
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5982
- Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
- Location: Swindon
by stevieshag » Mon 30.04.2007, 22:06
i will be there

oh summer!! the time to go topless...
black lotus elan se (kermit)
Mitsibushi outlander
suzuki gsx 750 W (Gonzo)
-
stevieshag
- God
-
- Posts: 756
- Joined: Sat 10.07.2004, 23:30
- Location: stonehenge
-
by muley » Mon 30.04.2007, 23:13
I'll be there - looks like it will be in an Elan, too!
Cheers
Jim
Markv
You have PM
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by chris.t » Mon 30.04.2007, 23:14
i'll be there but not in the Elan

Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by Nige » Tue 01.05.2007, 12:49
I plan to be there, in an Elan.
Stevie, if you could bring the drivers side seatbelt we discussed last time I'd be grateful, PM me with what you want for it.
Back in Blighty
-

Nige
- LEC Administrator
-
- Posts: 3030
- Joined: Thu 10.07.2003, 19:04
- Location: Dorset and Surrey
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest