Post here if your topic fits no other thread in this category.
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by GeoffSmith » Tue 03.04.2007, 17:33
BRG SE reg H466B?A
From Great Stoke direction, turned right onto Winterborne Road, left into Old Gloucester Road, past The Grange then turned right towards Latteridge. I was in red Polo with LEC sticker in rear window!
Calypso Red S2 #417
USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
-

GeoffSmith
- Kitty Fiddler
-
- Posts: 15628
- Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
- Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire
-
by ailwyn » Tue 03.04.2007, 19:40
geoffsmith wrote:I was in red Polo with LEC sticker in rear window!
Can't understand why the driver would have missed you?

-
ailwyn
- Forum Member
-
- Posts: 3361
- Joined: Tue 09.08.2005, 20:45
by GeoffSmith » Tue 03.04.2007, 22:35
ailwyn wrote:geoffsmith wrote:I was in red Polo with LEC sticker in rear window!
Can't understand why the driver would have missed you?

It was a BRG don't forget - senile, blind or both most likely.

Calypso Red S2 #417
USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
-

GeoffSmith
- Kitty Fiddler
-
- Posts: 15628
- Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
- Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire
-
by Dico » Thu 05.04.2007, 14:19
Norfolk custard - M62 eastbound Junction 26 today at 11.45am.
Our friend with the matching yellow trainers?
There was a 5 car smash about 2 mins behind you! Did you see
cause it?

4+ hours stuck in a damp bucket seat with a mad Irishman at the wheel - Deep joy!!!!
-

Dico
- Fool Boy Four - Founder
-
- Posts: 3569
- Joined: Mon 01.12.2003, 09:45
- Location: Moderator Manchester
by ailwyn » Thu 05.04.2007, 16:23
Norfolk Custard - 2pm eastbound on M4 just before Reading, I was heading in the other direction as fast as I possibly could

-
ailwyn
- Forum Member
-
- Posts: 3361
- Joined: Tue 09.08.2005, 20:45
by Gazza » Sat 07.04.2007, 16:05
Norfolk Mustard, roof down 3.30pm Friday in Redhill, with an Irish plate I think.
Gary
S2 Midnight Blue #660
Hayward & Scott 2.5" exhaust.
Red AP brakes & Nitron adjustable suspension.
SOLD
TVR Tamora in Montreal Blue
-

Gazza
- God
-
- Posts: 1703
- Joined: Sun 15.05.2005, 08:55
- Location: Romford, Essex.
by chris.t » Sat 07.04.2007, 18:54
BRG travelling west on Good Friday towards Bexhill on Sea. Waves exchanged.
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by Enright » Sun 08.04.2007, 17:53
Pearlescent white? N***GAU on Mansfield Road, Sherwood around 11.30am on Good Friday.
Striking fear into the hearts of duplicate posts everywhere...!
BCingU,
Neil

-

Enright
- Modificator
-
- Posts: 4860
- Joined: Sun 19.12.2004, 19:21
- Location: Arnold, Nottingham, England
by Specky » Sun 08.04.2007, 19:07
Enright13 wrote:Pearlescent white? N***GAU on Mansfield Road, Sherwood around 11.30am on Good Friday.
Must be, Gotta be.. Brian and Cate
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
-

Specky
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5982
- Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
- Location: Swindon
by Gazza » Mon 09.04.2007, 12:15
Not Brian and Cate's, that's N### GOY
Also not the other Met White one I've got.
So at least 3 now!
Gazza
S2 Midnight Blue #660
Hayward & Scott 2.5" exhaust.
Red AP brakes & Nitron adjustable suspension.
SOLD
TVR Tamora in Montreal Blue
-

Gazza
- God
-
- Posts: 1703
- Joined: Sun 15.05.2005, 08:55
- Location: Romford, Essex.
by Specky » Mon 09.04.2007, 13:36
Gazza wrote:Not Brian and Cate's, that's N### GOY
Also not the other Met White one I've got.
So at least 3 now!
Gazza
Blimmey
TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
-

Specky
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5982
- Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
- Location: Swindon
by GeoffSmith » Mon 09.04.2007, 14:52
Gazza wrote:Not Brian and Cate's, that's N### GOY
Also not the other Met White one I've got.
So at least 3 now!
Gazza
So what number was it Neil?
Calypso Red S2 #417
USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
-

GeoffSmith
- Kitty Fiddler
-
- Posts: 15628
- Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
- Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire
-
by Enright » Mon 09.04.2007, 17:45
196. I'm not too sure about the "AU/OY" bit - I've come back from a stag weekend and I've had a lot of alcohol since Friday morning!

Striking fear into the hearts of duplicate posts everywhere...!
BCingU,
Neil

-

Enright
- Modificator
-
- Posts: 4860
- Joined: Sun 19.12.2004, 19:21
- Location: Arnold, Nottingham, England
by GeoffSmith » Mon 09.04.2007, 17:51
Enright13 wrote:196. I'm not too sure about the "AU/OY" bit - I've come back from a stag weekend and I've had a lot of alcohol since Friday morning!

And the S2 limited edition number? Don't say you didn't get it. Poor show!

Calypso Red S2 #417
USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
-

GeoffSmith
- Kitty Fiddler
-
- Posts: 15628
- Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
- Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire
-
by Gazza » Mon 09.04.2007, 20:43
Neil
If it was 196 then it was Brian & Cate, OY not AU (pi##head)
Gazza
S2 Midnight Blue #660
Hayward & Scott 2.5" exhaust.
Red AP brakes & Nitron adjustable suspension.
SOLD
TVR Tamora in Montreal Blue
-

Gazza
- God
-
- Posts: 1703
- Joined: Sun 15.05.2005, 08:55
- Location: Romford, Essex.
by Enright » Mon 09.04.2007, 21:01
Guilty as charged. So was I right about the pearlescent then, or was it just dirty?
And where are they from? If it's from some way away I wonder what they were doing just 5 minutes from my home.
Striking fear into the hearts of duplicate posts everywhere...!
BCingU,
Neil

-

Enright
- Modificator
-
- Posts: 4860
- Joined: Sun 19.12.2004, 19:21
- Location: Arnold, Nottingham, England
by Gazza » Mon 09.04.2007, 21:46
Yes Neil it is pearlescent, think they live in Newark
S2 Midnight Blue #660
Hayward & Scott 2.5" exhaust.
Red AP brakes & Nitron adjustable suspension.
SOLD
TVR Tamora in Montreal Blue
-

Gazza
- God
-
- Posts: 1703
- Joined: Sun 15.05.2005, 08:55
- Location: Romford, Essex.
by Specky » Mon 09.04.2007, 23:37
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
-

Specky
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5982
- Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
- Location: Swindon
by Enright » Mon 09.04.2007, 23:49
What?!?
I got the colour right in just a fleeting glimpse, and I was only two letters out after a long boozy weekend - so I call that a successful spot!

Striking fear into the hearts of duplicate posts everywhere...!
BCingU,
Neil

-

Enright
- Modificator
-
- Posts: 4860
- Joined: Sun 19.12.2004, 19:21
- Location: Arnold, Nottingham, England
by nchase » Tue 10.04.2007, 09:24
Red SE on A21 yesterday - turned off at Knockholt and rejoined just before Shoreham turn off.... he was having fun (cause he took the country lanes and I was on the fast roads). Tried to point out my LEC sticker - completely oblivious - but then who would look at an S-Max.
Green S2 (poor condition) with a really old boy driving through Sevenoaks. Hadn't got a clue where he was going either and had the roof up. Shame on you..... shame on you.
-
nchase
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Wed 18.06.2003, 09:16
- Location: Beckenham
Return to General
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests