Spotted

Post here if your topic fits no other thread in this category.

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

Postby GeoffSmith » Tue 03.04.2007, 17:33

BRG SE reg H466B?A

From Great Stoke direction, turned right onto Winterborne Road, left into Old Gloucester Road, past The Grange then turned right towards Latteridge. I was in red Polo with LEC sticker in rear window!
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

Postby ailwyn » Tue 03.04.2007, 19:40

geoffsmith wrote:I was in red Polo with LEC sticker in rear window!


Can't understand why the driver would have missed you? :roll: :-D
ailwyn
Forum Member
 
Posts: 3361
Joined: Tue 09.08.2005, 20:45

Postby GeoffSmith » Tue 03.04.2007, 22:35

ailwyn wrote:
geoffsmith wrote:I was in red Polo with LEC sticker in rear window!


Can't understand why the driver would have missed you? :roll: :-D


It was a BRG don't forget - senile, blind or both most likely. :twisted:
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

Postby Dico » Thu 05.04.2007, 14:19

Norfolk custard - M62 eastbound Junction 26 today at 11.45am.
Our friend with the matching yellow trainers?
There was a 5 car smash about 2 mins behind you! Did you see cause it? :-)
4+ hours stuck in a damp bucket seat with a mad Irishman at the wheel - Deep joy!!!!
User avatar
Dico
Fool Boy Four - Founder
 
Posts: 3569
Joined: Mon 01.12.2003, 09:45
Location: Moderator Manchester

Postby ailwyn » Thu 05.04.2007, 16:23

Norfolk Custard - 2pm eastbound on M4 just before Reading, I was heading in the other direction as fast as I possibly could :D
ailwyn
Forum Member
 
Posts: 3361
Joined: Tue 09.08.2005, 20:45

Postby Gazza » Sat 07.04.2007, 16:05

Norfolk Mustard, roof down 3.30pm Friday in Redhill, with an Irish plate I think.

Gary
S2 Midnight Blue #660
Hayward & Scott 2.5" exhaust.
Red AP brakes & Nitron adjustable suspension.
SOLD

TVR Tamora in Montreal Blue
User avatar
Gazza
God
 
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun 15.05.2005, 08:55
Location: Romford, Essex.

Postby chris.t » Sat 07.04.2007, 18:54

BRG travelling west on Good Friday towards Bexhill on Sea. Waves exchanged.
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
User avatar
chris.t
God
 
Posts: 3671
Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
Location: Storrington, West Sussex

Postby Enright » Sun 08.04.2007, 17:53

Pearlescent white? N***GAU on Mansfield Road, Sherwood around 11.30am on Good Friday.
Striking fear into the hearts of duplicate posts everywhere...! :P

BCingU,
Neil ;-)
User avatar
Enright
Modificator
 
Posts: 4860
Joined: Sun 19.12.2004, 19:21
Location: Arnold, Nottingham, England

Postby Specky » Sun 08.04.2007, 19:07

Enright13 wrote:Pearlescent white? N***GAU on Mansfield Road, Sherwood around 11.30am on Good Friday.


Must be, Gotta be.. Brian and Cate
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
User avatar
Specky
Moderator
 
Posts: 5982
Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
Location: Swindon

Postby Gazza » Mon 09.04.2007, 12:15

Not Brian and Cate's, that's N### GOY

Also not the other Met White one I've got.

So at least 3 now!

Gazza
S2 Midnight Blue #660
Hayward & Scott 2.5" exhaust.
Red AP brakes & Nitron adjustable suspension.
SOLD

TVR Tamora in Montreal Blue
User avatar
Gazza
God
 
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun 15.05.2005, 08:55
Location: Romford, Essex.

Postby Specky » Mon 09.04.2007, 13:36

Gazza wrote:Not Brian and Cate's, that's N### GOY

Also not the other Met White one I've got.

So at least 3 now!

Gazza


Blimmey :shock:

TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
User avatar
Specky
Moderator
 
Posts: 5982
Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
Location: Swindon

Postby GeoffSmith » Mon 09.04.2007, 14:52

Gazza wrote:Not Brian and Cate's, that's N### GOY

Also not the other Met White one I've got.

So at least 3 now!

Gazza


So what number was it Neil?
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

Postby Enright » Mon 09.04.2007, 17:45

196. I'm not too sure about the "AU/OY" bit - I've come back from a stag weekend and I've had a lot of alcohol since Friday morning! :oops: :lol:
Striking fear into the hearts of duplicate posts everywhere...! :P

BCingU,
Neil ;-)
User avatar
Enright
Modificator
 
Posts: 4860
Joined: Sun 19.12.2004, 19:21
Location: Arnold, Nottingham, England

Postby GeoffSmith » Mon 09.04.2007, 17:51

Enright13 wrote:196. I'm not too sure about the "AU/OY" bit - I've come back from a stag weekend and I've had a lot of alcohol since Friday morning! :oops: :lol:


And the S2 limited edition number? Don't say you didn't get it. Poor show! :lol:
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

Postby Gazza » Mon 09.04.2007, 20:43

Neil

If it was 196 then it was Brian & Cate, OY not AU (pi##head) :wink:

Gazza
S2 Midnight Blue #660
Hayward & Scott 2.5" exhaust.
Red AP brakes & Nitron adjustable suspension.
SOLD

TVR Tamora in Montreal Blue
User avatar
Gazza
God
 
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun 15.05.2005, 08:55
Location: Romford, Essex.

Postby Enright » Mon 09.04.2007, 21:01

Guilty as charged. So was I right about the pearlescent then, or was it just dirty?
And where are they from? If it's from some way away I wonder what they were doing just 5 minutes from my home.
Striking fear into the hearts of duplicate posts everywhere...! :P

BCingU,
Neil ;-)
User avatar
Enright
Modificator
 
Posts: 4860
Joined: Sun 19.12.2004, 19:21
Location: Arnold, Nottingham, England

Postby Gazza » Mon 09.04.2007, 21:46

Yes Neil it is pearlescent, think they live in Newark
S2 Midnight Blue #660
Hayward & Scott 2.5" exhaust.
Red AP brakes & Nitron adjustable suspension.
SOLD

TVR Tamora in Montreal Blue
User avatar
Gazza
God
 
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun 15.05.2005, 08:55
Location: Romford, Essex.

Postby Specky » Mon 09.04.2007, 23:37

Nice one Neil

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

LOL

TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
User avatar
Specky
Moderator
 
Posts: 5982
Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
Location: Swindon

Postby Enright » Mon 09.04.2007, 23:49

What?!? :smt102
I got the colour right in just a fleeting glimpse, and I was only two letters out after a long boozy weekend - so I call that a successful spot! :D
Striking fear into the hearts of duplicate posts everywhere...! :P

BCingU,
Neil ;-)
User avatar
Enright
Modificator
 
Posts: 4860
Joined: Sun 19.12.2004, 19:21
Location: Arnold, Nottingham, England

Postby nchase » Tue 10.04.2007, 09:24

Red SE on A21 yesterday - turned off at Knockholt and rejoined just before Shoreham turn off.... he was having fun (cause he took the country lanes and I was on the fast roads). Tried to point out my LEC sticker - completely oblivious - but then who would look at an S-Max.

Green S2 (poor condition) with a really old boy driving through Sevenoaks. Hadn't got a clue where he was going either and had the roof up. Shame on you..... shame on you.
nchase
Fanatic
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Wed 18.06.2003, 09:16
Location: Beckenham

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Apple [Bot] and 17 guests

cron